ABOUT TODAY AND FUTURE RACE RELATED MATERIAL

Guest ONYX

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468516' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:36 PM']Usually in the J & D forums i completely disagree with everything BJ says. And here I might even disagree with what sneaky and BJ were saying, but that doesnt mean they were doing anything wrong necessarily. Do i agree with what they were saying? No. But they werent being racist or insensitive or anything, it just started off with sneaky's joke about how we are too busy fighting muslims to be fighting the black people or something, which was kind of funny and he put a ninja face in there to show it was a joke. Then Yojimbo came in and started going off and to an extent being racist about how black people always play the race card, even if sometimes that is true, the way he went about it was wrong. And then after that all BJ and sneaky were doing was making fun of his "1/3rd cherokee" (which is impossible) and his mistake of his two mothers. Yojimbo was the one that brought all the racist accusations up and calling out board members. Neither BJs nor sneaky's original posts called out anyone on this board.

And Go, I also agree with some of the things you said, but sneaky and BJ werent doing anything wrong in my opinion and didnt deserve the call out by you either.
For the record, I do think that the race card is over used sometimes (i cant even think of good examples right now, but I hear them often) and also believe there are almost as many black racists as there are white racists. But I still dont think that sneaky or BJ were at fault here.

Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]
That pretty much explains what happened.[/b][/color]

Yojimbo, post some quotes where you think they were being racist and stepping over the line, especially before you started calling them racists. And dont use sneaky's first quote, cause it is a generally accepted rule in this forum that the ninja thing means its a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously.

So if you want anyone to believe you in this thread, prove how they were being racist.

For some reason i forsee a response like "I dont have to prove myself...bla bla"

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468532' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:00 PM']of course you werent.

Again. I expected no better. We will just have to agree to disagree here, my friend.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah I guess so.[/b][/color]

*wearing my fake smile*

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468535' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:02 PM']Yojimbo, post some quotes where you think they were being racist and stepping over the line, especially before you started calling them racists. And dont use Onyx's first quote, cause [size=4]it is a generally accepted rule in this forum that the ninja thing means its a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously.[/size]

So if you want anyone to believe you in this thread, prove how they were being racist.

For some reason i forsee a response like "I dont have to prove myself...bla bla"[/quote]

I think thats where the misunderstanding lies.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468528' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:55 PM']It's up to me to help make this a board that people want to come to.[/quote]

[b]And how exactly were you accomplishing this by acting like a cunt and changing the title of my thread to insult me and sneaky ? Did someone complain ?

Did you have anything further to go off of in making the change --- other than your own thoughts ? [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468530' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:59 PM']i respectfully disagree.[/quote]

[b]THEN POST WHERE YOU THINK I WAS BEING RACIST ????

Good God you are stupid .... how do you get dressed in the morning ... ? Also you make me re-think my stances on social services ... because you are obviously only alive because of them. [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468530' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:59 PM']no. them making fun of my mathamatics and typos was a SCREEN for their racism.[/quote]

[b]THEN SHOW ME WHERE I WAS BEING RACIST ?????? asshole [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468530' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:59 PM']i respectfully disagree.[/quote]

[b]WTF !!! how is BlackJesus a racist name again ... why won;t you answer this ??? [/b]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Look guys, all me and BJ did was fuck with somebody who said,
he was 1/3 of a race and had two biological mothers.

Now if there is ever an OK time to fuck with somebody, that was the time to do it.

And if that is "wrong"......I don't want to be "right".

Tabernacle. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img] [/b][/color]

Guest BlackJesus

[color="#008080"][b]Also Yodildo .... what group exactly am I racist against ???

I can't figure out if you are claiming I am racist against whites (which I am) .... or racist against people of partial Native Americans heritage (Which I am) ???

:crazy:[/b][/color]

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468539' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:04 PM'][b]And how exactly were you accomplishing this by acting like a cunt and changing the title of my thread to insult me and sneaky ? Did someone complain ?
Did you have anything further to go off of in making the change --- other than your own thoughts ? [/b][/quote]

Well, you've already ran off most everyone from this forum who doesn't agree with you with name calling, stereotyping personal attacks. If I come into this forum as a new poster and see that thread title, then read the thread, I might not exactly want to participate if I don't agree with BJ. He'll call me names and tell me to eat a dick. Sort of like being in seventh grade again.

Guest Yojimbo
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468535' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:02 PM']Yojimbo, post some quotes where you think they were being racist and stepping over the line, especially before you started calling them racists. And dont use sneaky's first quote, cause it is a generally accepted rule in this forum that the ninja thing means its a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously.[/quote]

so if it is generally accepted it is cool right?

"stupid white fuking hilbillies. wait til afterlife bitches. Hell is a comin' and he is a comin for you... all your bravado, all your "forgiveness" all your f'n reverse condescension. The great spirit knows you are full of shit. And he will roast that ass too. Watch."

there. now at least you all have something...

[quote]So if you want anyone to believe you in this thread, prove how they were being racist.

For some reason i forsee a response like "I dont have to prove myself...bla bla"[/quote]

really? cuz i see a jpeg or something else in my "visions"

Guest Yojimbo

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468543' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:10 PM'][color="#008080"][b]Also Yodildo .... what group exactly am I racist against ???

I can't figure out if you are claiming I am racist against whites (which I am) .... or racist against people of partial Native Americans heritage (Which I am) ???

:crazy:[/b][/color][/quote]

you are one of those sad white people we make fun of in the confines of our own home, in the confines of our own racism...

i apologize for that on a nightly basis too...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468547' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:11 PM']Well, you've already ran off most everyone from this forum who doesn't agree with you with name calling, stereotyping personal attacks. If I come into this forum as a new poster and see that thread title, then read the thread, I might not exactly want to participate if I don't agree with BJ. He'll call me names and tell me to eat a dick. Sort of like being in seventh grade again.[/quote]

[b]Oh I get it .... you are out to protect new posters feelings ..... wa wa .... fuck you .... you are the one in 7th grade ... trying to interject into a conversation you were not a part of --- to throw a cheap shot on me and sneaky for no reason --- when you weren't even part of the argument. And all you did was switch the insult to 2 people instead of one ... how would this be better for a new poster.

Just stop now ... because you are making an assclown of yourself and appearing jut as fucking stupid as Yodildo

also I didn't tell him to eat a dick ... I told you to. [/b]

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468548' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:12 PM']so if it is generally accepted it is cool right?

"stupid white fuking hilbillies. wait til afterlife bitches. Hell is a comin' and he is a comin for you... all your bravado, all your "forgiveness" all your f'n reverse condescension. The great spirit knows you are full of shit. And he will roast that ass too. Watch."

there. now at least you all have something...
really? cuz i see a jpeg or something else in my "visions"[/quote]

Who said that quote and where? Cause i went through that whole thread and didnt find it...

Guest Yojimbo
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468552' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:16 PM'][b]Oh I get it .... you are out to protect new posters feelings ..... wa wa .... fuck you .... you are the one in 7th grade ... trying to interject into a conversation you were not a part of --- to throw a cheap shot on me and sneaky for no reason --- when you weren't even part of the argument. And all you did was switch the insult to 2 people instead of one ... how would this be better for a new poster.
Just stop now ... because you are making an assclown of yourself and appearing jut as fucking stupid as Yodildo
also I didn't tell him to eat a dick ... I told you to. [/b][/quote]

in so many posts you are right on (to me).

you are an ass here.

Guest BlackJesus

[b]

Ok that is it .... I am going to pray tonight that the "great sky spirit" kills yojombo in his sleep tonight.

The world should not suffer one more minute of this fucktardation on humanity .... you are idiotic cyst on the asshole of the world ... and you make no sense. :contract: You are the dumbest human being I have ever ENCOUNTERED !!!

please kill yourself soon to make the world a better place.

Oh yeah .... and I am waiting for answers to my questions dick muncher ....

[size=4]what did I say that was racist ?

How is "BlackJesus" racist ?

Who am I racist against again ?[/size][/b]

Guest Yojimbo
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468554' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:19 PM']Who said that quote and where? Cause i went through that whole thread and didnt find it...[/quote]

i do the best i can with quotes to catch people in their racist shit, but as you can see...the delete key is a good one

again... i expect no better

Guest BlackJesus

[b]CJ .... I am pleased to see that at least someone can realize just how fucking stupid Yodildo is ?

I mean this has to be an act right ?

There really aren't people this dumb are there ?

Is this kid truly retarded ... because then I would feel better for the sake of the world ?

He imagines things that never happened :crazy: [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468560' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:22 PM']i do the best i can with quotes to catch people in their racist shit, but as you can see...the delete key is a good one
again... i expect no better[/quote]

:rant: [b]WHAT !!!!

are you claiming that me or Onyz typed that ???

You do realize I don't even believe what you said right .... about hell ? I don't even believe in one ?

Who the fuck said what you are claiming ?

:rant: You little fucking liar !!! you lie about everything !!!

[/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468565' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:24 PM']I was reading that whole thread while it was happening and never saw someone post that paragraph about white hillbillies and shit. The first time i saw hillbilly used was by Go.[/quote]

[b]CJ ... this guy is a fucking lunatic ....

seriously .... this has to be a joke .... people can not be this stupid can they ?[/b]

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468552' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:16 PM'][b]Oh I get it .... you are out to protect new posters feelings ..... wa wa .... fuck you .... you are the one in 7th grade ... trying to interject into a conversation you were not a part of --- to throw a cheap shot on me and sneaky for no reason --- when you weren't even part of the argument. And all you did was switch the insult to 2 people instead of one ... how would this be better for a new poster.
also I didn't tell him to eat a dick ... I told you to. [/b][/quote]

You just keep proving my point.

Just so you know, I've defended you and your "style" to other mods in discussions. Your personal attacks and name calling are really getting out of hand though.

I suggest we all let this chill for a day or so. Cooler heads, and all that.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I have faith in most of the posters here to see that Yodildo is a complete dumbshit ...

who makes up crap by the minute .... especially when cornered in his arguments.

He also never explains any of his accusations ...

[size=4]for the thousandsth time ...

What did I say in that thread that was racist ? Answer it you little fucking coward ....

How is the name Bengal players gave of BlackJesus Racist ?

Who am I racist against in your mind ?

if you won't answer these .... then shut the fuck up. [/b][/size]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468569' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:29 PM']You just keep proving my point.

Just so you know, I've defended you and your "style" to other mods in discussions. Your personal attacks and name calling are really getting out of hand though.

I suggest we all let this chill for a day or so. Cooler heads, and all that.[/quote]

[b]I am not proving anything .... you know in the back of your mind that you were wrong to change the threads title. That is the bottom line. Everything else is irrelevant here. [/b]

Archived