Reds vs Astros Game #1

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='dieselman44' post='474424' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:19 PM']Id let Josh Hamilton bang my girlfriend[/quote]
hopefully josh hamilton bangs griffeys wife and griffey retires to get away from the team. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='Actium' post='474437' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:35 PM']Astros manufacture a run in uninspiring fashion[/quote]

What inning is it? I have the ESPN scoreboard up and they have it 2 outs in Top 6 with score still 2-0.

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='474440' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:39 PM']Bottom of the 6th now.[/quote]
Are you listening live, or following on espn scoreboard?

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='474441' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:40 PM']You need to refresh... Even this far away I have 2-1 on ESPN. Still in the top of the 6th....[/quote]

It's supposed to refresh automatically, but thanks.

[quote name='Jason' post='474442' date='Apr 19 2007, 01:41 AM']Are you listening live, or following on espn scoreboard?
It's supposed to refresh automatically, but thanks.[/quote]
Wasn't trying to be an ass, just pointing out the irony that somehow I had more updated info from here...

Is there no way to watch on the net? Old, where are you when we need you? :contract:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='474446' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:44 PM'][b]Wasn't trying to be an ass[/b], just pointing out the irony that somehow I had more updated info from here...

Is there no way to watch on the net? Old, where are you when we need you? :contract:[/quote]

Didn't take it that way. That was more a gripe at ESPN than you.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='474446' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:44 PM']Wasn't trying to be an ass, just pointing out the irony that somehow I had more updated info from here...

[b]Is there no way to watch on the net?[/b] Old, where are you when we need you? :contract:[/quote]

There is, but I don't think it's free.

[url="http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/espn.jsp?partnerId=ESPN&affiliateID=ESPN_ADTYPE"]http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/espn....eID=ESPN_ADTYPE[/url]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='474443' date='Apr 18 2007, 08:42 PM']scoreboard here :thumbsdown:

now showing middle 6th though...

Yanks/Tribe are about to be shown live here. Like I give a fuck about either or them. <_<[/quote]
i sorta like cleveland. sizemore is a beast.

[quote name='Jason' post='474450' date='Apr 19 2007, 01:51 AM']There is, but I don't think it's free.

[url="http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/espn.jsp?partnerId=ESPN&affiliateID=ESPN_ADTYPE"]http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/espn....eID=ESPN_ADTYPE[/url][/quote]
I thought old had a better link somewhere. Maybe it was just audio..

I can't root for anyone in the AL anymore. I used to root for Boston, but the curse is broken, so I no longer care. Sparky is long gone from Detroit, so I no longer care. Cal is gone from Baltimore (and I'm no longer within driving distance) so I no longer care....

I love actually having a game on live over here, but it always seems to be a shit matchup, and since I can barely follow the game from here anywho, if Cincy isn't playing, it's hard to care.

[quote name='j.5000022' post='474453' date='Apr 18 2007, 07:53 PM']Harang is done. I think They should have let him go 1 more inning.[/quote]

Probably won't matter. There's something in the air, and the Astros aren't going to be hitting tonight.

[quote name='Actium' post='474457' date='Apr 18 2007, 07:59 PM']Probably won't matter. There's something in the air, and the Astros aren't going to be hitting tonight.[/quote]

Actually, I'm amazed Berkman got that hit. He's been really struggling lately.

Archived