JFK Reloaded ... anyone ever played this game ?

Guest BlackJesus

Guest ONYX
[color="#FF0000"][b]There is no way this is a legitmate game. This is beyond crude, dispicable and fucked up. No way in hell, this
hits the shelves for Sony or Microsoft.
[/b][/color]
[quote name='Tigris' post='483040' date='May 5 2007, 06:25 PM']i read his brains splattered everywhere when it happened. what was the shooting for? killers motives?[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
You are joking....... right?[/b][/color]
[color="#0000FF"]edit: I keep on forgetting how young some of you guys are. Yes, Kennedy did get his brains splattered.....all over
his wife and all over the car. Tigris, have you ever seen the "Zapruder fim" ? I am at work right now so I cant
provide any links but the Zapruder film, shows Kennedey getting shot. You can actually see his head explode and
a piece of scalp or brain (or both) covers the side of his head as his limp body falls on the seat of the car.

Killers motive: JFK was the President of the United States and some powerful people wanted him dead. There was
a multitude of possible motives like Vietnam, The Cold War or Cuba...just to name a few.

[/color]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='483126' date='May 6 2007, 01:00 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]There is no way this is a legitmate game. This is beyond crude, dispicable and fucked up. No way in hell, this
hits the shelves for Sony or Microsoft.
[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]
You are joking....... right?[/b][/color]
[color="#0000FF"]edit: I keep on forgetting how young some of you guys are. Yes, Kennedy did get his brains splattered.....all over
his wife and all over the car. Tigris, have you ever seen the "Zapruder fim" ? I am at work right now so I cant
provide any links but the Zapruder film, shows Kennedey getting shot. You can actually see his head explode and
a piece of scalp or brain (or both) covers the side of his head as his limp body falls on the seat of the car.

Killers motive: JFK was the President of the United States and some powerful people wanted him dead. There was
a multitude of possible motives like Vietnam, The Cold War or Cuba...just to name a few.
[/color][/quote]
i did see something. dont know if it was a "reinactment" (sp.) or not... the view was from what would be the right side of the car, about as tall/high as an average person holding some kind of camcorder or something. nope, i havent seen the film.

in high school they told us he was assassinated, and that's it. i like world history (creation of man, ancient discoveries, stuff like that)... never cared much for US history, so being a 15-16 year old kid i wasnt going to look that stuff up on my own. im 22 now, and dont recall studying kennedy very much, if at all. ignorant on the subject i guess you could say.

[quote name='Tigris' post='483239' date='May 6 2007, 03:30 PM']i did see something. dont know if it was a "reinactment" (sp.) or not... the view was from what would be the right side of the car, about as tall/high as an average person holding some kind of camcorder or something. nope, i havent seen the film.

in high school they told us he was assassinated, and that's it. i like world history (creation of man, ancient discoveries, stuff like that)... never cared much for US history, so being a 15-16 year old kid i wasnt going to look that stuff up on my own. im 22 now, and dont recall studying kennedy very much, if at all. ignorant on the subject i guess you could say.[/quote]

watch the movie JFK ... great film. Long but a real good film. Supposedly the FBI is supposed to be releasing the info on the assassination soon I believe... i think they mention that in the credits somewhere.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Tigris' post='483239' date='May 6 2007, 03:30 PM']i did see something. dont know if it was a "reinactment" (sp.) or not... the view was from what would be the right side of the car, about as tall/high as an average person holding some kind of camcorder or something. nope, i havent seen the film.

in high school they told us he was assassinated, and that's it. i like world history (creation of man, ancient discoveries, stuff like that)... never cared much for US history, so being a 15-16 year old kid i wasnt going to look that stuff up on my own. im 22 now, and dont recall studying kennedy very much, if at all. ignorant on the subject i guess you could say.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I was the exact opposite in school. I loved American history and I did a lot of research on the assassination of JFK.
For the most part, I consider myself very liberal and tolerant of things that many would consider extreme. But this game is so classless and disrespectful, it's not even funny.

I found this on Youtube. Someone has the game and decided they wanted to recreate the assassination. The
film that you see first, is called the Zapruder film. This shows JFK actually getting murdered, it is not a fake, it
is real. After that, the maker of this video tries to recreate the murder with the game. :thumbsdown:

Obviously, due to the graphic nature of this video, it is NOT WORK SAFE. Keep that in consideration before you
watch it.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='483263' date='May 6 2007, 05:43 PM']watch the movie JFK ... great film. Long but a real good film. Supposedly the FBI is supposed to be releasing the info on the assassination soon I believe... i think they mention that in the credits somewhere.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I agree, "JFK" is the best film ever made about the subject. However, one must keep in consideration that
there are some fictional or "Hollywood" elements about the film.[/b][/color]

This is the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever seen. Tasteless does not begin to describe it.

Tigris, the JFK movie is a good place to start if you are interested in learning about this. As sneaky mentioned, it does have a bit of Hollywood to it, but it's worth a watch.

sneaky, have you seen this yet? [url="http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13893143/the_last_confessions_of_e_howard_hunt"]LINK[/url] I just came across this link this weekend. Looks like Howard Hunt spilled the beans on his deathbed. That or his son is looking to make a few $$.

Guest BlackJesus
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]= The link never talked about ....

let's just say it involves a nation that wanted Nuclear weapons ... and JFK did not approve. [color="#4169E1"]--->[/color] [url="http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/mossadandtheassassination.htm"]LINK[/url][/b][/size][/font]

Guest Tigris
So what race was the guy who shot him? And that video is disturbing... the music definitely doesn't help anything either.

Looked like he got hit in the chest (from the backside, of course) or something before the headshot... it would be so hard to think about anything at that moment. Probably thought he was having a heart attack or something. The video is sick. I feel bad. What happened to the shooter?

Sorry for the questions, I'm lazy and don't want to look anything up. Figured I could get quick answers from people that already know.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
no one knows who the real shooter is. the guy blamed for the shooting sure as hell didnt do it. no way he could have shot 3 shots that quick and accurate. not to mention the fact that kennedy was hit in the front of the head and they tried to claim he was hit in the back of the head.

im 22 in a few days, but ive looked up this shit so much. we watched a video in high school about the conspiracy of the assasination and i bought it on dvd earlier this year becuase i liked it so much. [b]The video is called: The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Definitive Account of American History's Most Controversial Mystery. Has anyone on here seen this?[/b]

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='483485' date='May 7 2007, 01:40 PM']no one knows who the real shooter is. the guy blamed for the shooting sure as hell didnt do it. no way he could have shot 3 shots that quick and accurate. not to mention the fact that kennedy was hit in the front of the head and they tried to claim he was hit in the back of the head.
im 22 in a few days, but ive looked up this shit so much. we watched a video in high school about the conspiracy of the assasination and i bought it on dvd earlier this year becuase i liked it so much. [b]The video is called: The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Definitive Account of American History's Most Controversial Mystery. Has anyone on here seen this?[/b][/quote]

Its mentioned in the link BJ provided above and seems like a very interesting video. I may have to purchase this myself although, I am not well versed in the JFK assasination. The link above from BJ is definitely worth a read.

[quote name='Tigris' post='483545' date='May 7 2007, 08:09 PM']zoolander was a good movie, but anyway...

WAS he shot in the front of the head or is that just speculation?[/quote]
The tale as told by the Warren Commission? He was hit from behind. Twice. Oswald got off three shots. One missed. One shot blew JFK's head open (supposedly from behind, but anyone with eyes can see another tale) one cause something like 7 wounds in 2 people (JFK and Gov. Connely) over 2.5 seconds, and the bullet came out pristine in the end (see: magic bullet theory).

I am hesitant to say too much, because I am extremely biased on the topic. I encourage you to do some looking on your own. If I was a home I would gladly send you some books to use as a reference (I own plenty on the topic).

I'd be happy to help once you've done some searching on your own, but though I am very opinionated on the topic, I see no benefit in saturating you with my version of the story (not the least of which is because I can better tell you what didn't happen, than what definitely did). I for one find the topic fascinating. If I can help you in your search for answers, i will gladly do so, but not until/unless you have done some searching on your own. I am not looking to create a follower of my beliefs, but rather to encourage others to find for themselves a version of the truth that fits the occurances on 22 Nov 1963.

[quote name='Tigris' post='483040' date='May 5 2007, 05:25 PM']i read his brains splattered everywhere when it happened. what was the shooting for? killers motives?[/quote]

The Zapruder film is the real thing. There are so many stories on "why" that we may never know. The official story, done by the government, is that it was a lone gunman (who had Communist sympathies). Others believe there were multiple gunmen and that it was ordered by important people, like sneaky said, the CIA, Vietnam (where Kennedy had gotten us involved), the USSR, the Mob (his brother, the Attorney General, was cracking down on them, despite the possibility that he used them to get the Illinois vote), etc., etc. There is so much on this and it is fascinating, but a dark period in our history. The truth will never be known, and most people woudn't believe it to be the truth anyway.

Our nation died a great deal that day with the President. We were never the same.

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#483D8B"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]In my view the major players who had him killed were ... Meyer Lansky, James Jesus Angleton, the James Bronfman family, and David Ben Gurion.[/b][/size][/font][/color] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='IKOTA' post='483529' date='May 7 2007, 02:11 PM'][b]Its mentioned in the link BJ provided above and seems like a very interesting video. I may have to purchase this myself although, I am not well versed in the JFK assasination. [/b]The link above from BJ is definitely worth a read.[/quote]
they give quite a bit of information about the assassination. now i know it is biased because the video obviously has a point, but ive researched into many of the theories and information and i feel this video is the best of any ive seen.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Tigris' post='483472' date='May 7 2007, 11:35 AM']So what race was the guy who shot him?[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]This was 1963, a time where "colored people" were not allowed to walk in McDonalds so no minority in their right mind,
would do it. Besides, Kennedy was the President that helped the Civil Rights Movement the most. The killer or killers
were white.[/b][/color]
[quote]And that video is disturbing... the music definitely doesn't help anything either.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Yes it is, like Actium mentioned, I believe the Zapruder film is one of the most shameful relics of American
history.[/b][/color]
[quote]Looked like he got hit in the chest (from the backside, of course) or something before the headshot... it would be so hard to think about anything at that moment. Probably thought he was having a heart attack or something. The video is sick. I feel bad.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Correct. JFK was shot in the back and the bullet exited from his throat, thats why he was clutching his neck before
he got shot in the head. The video is very sick and very disturbing. Thats why it pisses me off that some fuck actually
decided to make a video game out of it.[/b][/color]
[quote]What happened to the shooter?[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]The alledged shooter was Lee Harvey Oswald. He was arrested a few hours after the shootings. He claimed that
he was just a "patsie" and was getting set up. Two days later, while the police was transporting him, a guy named
Jack Ruby walked up and shot Oswald in the stomach. Oswald died. This incident happened on live television................[/b][/color]

[quote]Sorry for the questions, I'm lazy and don't want to look anything up. Figured I could get quick answers from people that already know.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Like WhodeyUK said, if it interests you, I suggest you read or watch some stuff.[/b][/color]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='483598' date='May 7 2007, 04:29 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]This was 1963, a time where "colored people" were not allowed to walk in McDonalds so no minority in their right mind,
would do it. Besides, Kennedy was the President that helped the Civil Rights Movement the most. The killer or killers
were white.[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yes it is, like Actium mentioned, I believe the Zapruder film is one of the most shameful relics of American
history.[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Correct. JFK was shot in the back and the bullet exited from his throat, thats why he was clutching his neck before
he got shot in the head. The video is very sick and very disturbing. Thats why it pisses me off that some fuck actually
decided to make a video game out of it.[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]The alledged shooter was Lee Harvey Oswald. He was arrested a few hours after the shootings. He claimed that
he was just a "patsie" and was getting set up. Two days later, while the police was transporting him, a guy named
Jack Ruby walked up and shot Oswald in the stomach. Oswald died. This incident happened on live television................[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Like WhodeyUK said, if it interests you, I suggest you read or watch some stuff.[/b][/color][/quote]
What's a patsie? Just someone "extra" just in case????

I looked some stuff up... check out this site. [url="http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm"]LINK[/url]

I'm reading stuff on it right now. The Umbrella Man? Maybe some sort of signal caller or green light for all of this?

I just read where the umbrella may have been used to shoot a poisoned dart through his neck to set him up for a head shot. I don't know much about the subject, but bull fucking shit. Wouldn't that have been found, confirmed, and documented with the assassination. I never heard ANYTHING that has to do with that before... and i just don't believe it.

Guest Tigris
How Many Shots?

But how many shots did the witnesses hear? Overwhelmingly, only three. And of those who did not hear exactly three shots, more heard fewer than heard more than three shots. Remember, most conspiracy scenarios require six or eight shots.

If the bullet that hit Kennedy in the back did not exit his throat, he must have been hit in the back and the throat by separate bullets.
If a bullet exiting Kennedy's throat did not hit Connally, another bullet from behind must have hit him.
Even conspiracy people (like Dr. Cyril Wecht) who have examined the evidence on Kennedy's head wound admit that he was hit in the head by at least one shot from behind. A head shot from the Grassy Knoll means two head shots.
Most conspiracy people claim that Tague was hit by yet another bullet that missed the presidential limo entirely.
Conspiracy people tout claims of numerous other "bullet strikes" in Dealey Plaza.

[b]I know this was a while ago... but wouldn't they been able to tell what angles the bullets came from and if they came from the same gun????[/b]

[quote name='Tigris' post='483650' date='May 8 2007, 12:23 AM']How Many Shots?

But how many shots did the witnesses hear? Overwhelmingly, only three. And of those who did not hear exactly three shots, more heard fewer than heard more than three shots. Remember, most conspiracy scenarios require six or eight shots.

If the bullet that hit Kennedy in the back did not exit his throat, he must have been hit in the back and the throat by separate bullets.
If a bullet exiting Kennedy's throat did not hit Connally, another bullet from behind must have hit him.
Even conspiracy people (like Dr. Cyril Wecht) who have examined the evidence on Kennedy's head wound admit that he was hit in the head by at least one shot from behind. A head shot from the Grassy Knoll means two head shots.
Most conspiracy people claim that Tague was hit by yet another bullet that missed the presidential limo entirely.
Conspiracy people tout claims of numerous other "bullet strikes" in Dealey Plaza.

[b]I know this was a while ago... but wouldn't they been able to tell what angles the bullets came from and if they came from the same gun????[/b][/quote]
Tigris, PLEASE, do some reading on your own. I could tell you PLENTY on what I believe happened, but that serves neither you nor I. Read. Learn. If you have questions along the way, ask them, and I will GLADLY answer them. But me telling you what to believe and why makes me no better than the folks on the Warren Commission who gave us the BS explanation that is the official doctrine 43+ years later.

I will point you toward anything you want to know. But I refuse to fill your mind with my ideas. This might seem silly, but it is as honorable as I know how to be on this subject. I have read dozens of books on this topic (none of which made the trip to the UK with me) but I will do my best to lead you toward places that will allow you to draw your own conclusions.

This for me is a very sensitive subject, as you might have imagined by now. I don't want to lead you or anyone else to my conclusions. But if you choose to do some reading, and would like some follow up, I would gladly tell you what I know. PM me at any time.

[quote name='sneaky' post='483598' date='May 7 2007, 03:29 PM'][color="#FF0000"]This was 1963, a time where "colored people" were not allowed to walk in McDonalds so no minority in their right mind,
would do it. Besides, [b]Kennedy was the President that helped the Civil Rights Movement the most[/b]. [/color][/quote]

I have to respectfully disagree with that statement. In fact, I've always felt that LBJ ascending to the presidency was the best thing that could have happened to the Civil Rights Movement.

Kennedy indeed proposed the Bill, but it was going nowhere, stuck in committe and almost certain to be stonewalled by the Representatives and Congressmen from the South. Honestly, do you believe that a bunch of white, southern aristocrats were going to listen to a Northern Yankee about what they should do with their "Colored Folk"?

Might Kennedy have been able to finally get the measure passed? In time he may have, but it would have taken many years, and he may not have been in office when it finally came to pass.

Enter LBJ. Sure, beat up on him as much as you like about Vietnam (though that war was [b]originally[/b] escalated by JFK, but I digress), but he was a Southerner, and as tough as nails. He went to the key Southern Reps and members of Congress. He would say "I really need your vote on this CR Bill". Many responded, "Sorry Mr. President, I can't do that".

LBJ then told them in so many words that if they [b]didn't[/b] vote for it, he would destroy them (and some accounts have him threatening to sic J. Edgar Hoover on them).

They voted for it.

I spent a good amount of time looking over some of LBJ's letters, papers, and Memoirs at his Museum in Austin. His influence and impact in the Civil Rights Movement is often times diminished or outright dismissed because of Vietnam which is a travesty of historical accuracy.

Archived