2 Houses

Jason

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='484401' date='May 9 2007, 10:50 AM']so, let me ge this straight...

there is one house that is home of some rich guy that uses up a lot of energy, but then there is another owned by the president, that doesnt?
I AM SHOCKED! Shocked, I say!
hell, i know id MUCH rather have the presidents personal SECOND home be ecofriendly than his policies, which from what i hear, affect millions.[/quote]

if the US shut down every factory they owned, made it illegial for people to drive cars, and shut down any thing that is affecting the greenhouse gases in this country tomorrow, it would literally not even make a dent in the problem... especially considering you have china and india that are putting out a hair less pollution than us, except the difference is our air pollution levels are leveled out and even getting better b/c of the cultural awareness around us, while china and india's levels are rising RAPIDLY...

so w/ that being said, maybe gore should lead by example, instead of acting like a preacher that keeps screwing prostitutes on the weekends ;)

[quote name='bengalrick' post='484430' date='May 9 2007, 11:46 AM']if the US shut down every factory they owned, made it illegial for people to drive cars, and shut down any thing that is affecting the greenhouse gases in this country tomorrow, it would literally not even make a dent in the problem... especially considering you have china and india that are putting out a hair less pollution than us, except the difference is our air pollution levels are leveled out and even getting better b/c of the cultural awareness around us, while china and india's levels are rising RAPIDLY...

so w/ that being said, maybe gore should lead by example, instead of acting like a preacher that keeps screwing prostitutes on the weekends ;)[/quote]
As an aside, I'm no Kentucky fan obviously. But Rick, I like your picture there. Ashley Judd is fine!

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='484435' date='May 9 2007, 11:54 AM']As an aside, I'm no Kentucky fan obviously. But Rick, I like your picture there. Ashley Judd is fine![/quote]

:)

you don't have to be a UK fan to be an ashley judd fan [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img]

heres some more eye candy:

[img]http://www.leninimports.com/ashley_judd_gallery_10.jpg[/img]

Just as the Christian wackos are an albatross around the neck of the republican party, the Environmentalist wackos are for the Democratic Party. And, imo, if there's one person more dangerous to long-term US interests than GWB, it's Al Gore.

Actium is right. It's a scam.

Archived