Thurman thought he had double-secret probation

Hi Odell, I am your Parole Officer. All you have to do is meet with me and you can keep your NFL career. Sound good?

Odell- How do I do that?

PO- you pick up a phone and push numbers on it and it connects to me. Also if I want to meet you in person then you do this thing called "walking" and come to my office so I can talk to you to see how you are doing.

Odell- I'm confused. Push Buttons? I can make an "X" for my signature. Does that count for anything?

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='520322' date='Aug 2 2007, 12:36 AM']Hi Odell, I am your Parole Officer. All you have to do is meet with me and you can keep your NFL career. Sound good?
Odell- How do I do that?

PO- you pick up a phone and push numbers on it and it connects to me. Also if I want to meet you in person then you do this thing called "walking" and come to my office so I can talk to you to see how you are doing.

Odell- I'm confused. Push Buttons? I can make an "X" for my signature. Does that count for anything?[/quote]

Bam, come on man, cant u read? Look all over the message board: The reason Odell Thurman isn't playing this year is because of Roger Goodell. That's right, it's Roger's fault that Odell can pass a piss test, its his fault the Bengals didnt make the playofffs this season, its his fault that chris henry pulled a gun on someone, i could go on and on. It's gotten to the point where Jamie is writing a letter, that's how far it's gotten :contract:

these fags reminded me of something

all the joys of being a cop.

I got this tool that lives in my city and is a fucking stealer fan. he gets a ticket every time I see him. 46 in a 45....heres your ticket.

ahhh the joy i get in taking to jail someone with a stealer sticker on there car.....

[quote name='rudi32' post='520337' date='Aug 2 2007, 01:47 AM']these fags reminded me of something
all the joys of being a cop.
I got this tool that lives in my city and is a fucking stealer fan. he gets a ticket every time I see him. 46 in a 45....heres your ticket.
ahhh the joy i get in taking to jail someone with a stealer sticker on there car.....[/quote]

:lol:

Archived