So Who is "selfish"

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='561884' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:36 AM']I don't disagree with swapping players, etc. but all teams do that... I only hear from our team how we need to "grow up", "be more unselfish", etc., etc., etc.[/quote]

Marvin should have changed out players last season but he stayed with many of the people we had then and you saw how that turned out. So, he changed out some players that needed to go and got in many new ones to replace them. I like the two new LB's we brought in. Those guys appear to be more seasoned and we should do well with them but I'd like to see Carson's attitude change a little. He had too much angst going into this game and didn't handle that Chad mess up very well. I saw our QB pouting about it on the sideline right afterward. It wasn't pretty. Marvin's got his work cut out for him and he'd better work on attitudes during this bye.

(If I remember correctly, Peyton Manning was a bit of a pouter too until Dungy had words with him)

we need to not have our star QB and Star WR fighting on the sidelines on national TV.

We need our left and right tackles to stop bitching to the media and start stepping up in the locker room. Hey Willie, way to just stand there and let your QB and WR fight on national TV and make fools of themselves. You'd think a 11 year vet would step in and squash it.

On defense, stop thinking your're hot shit after making one play. Its been better this year, but too many times players will put up the "#1" sign after making an interception. None of you are playing well enough to showboat, so don't.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='561892' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:50 AM']we need to not have our star QB and Star WR fighting on the sidelines on national TV.

We need our left and right tackles to stop bitching to the media and start stepping up in the locker room. Hey Willie, way to just stand there and let your QB and WR fight on national TV and make fools of themselves. You'd think a 11 year vet would step in and squash it.

On defense, stop thinking your're hot shit after making one play. Its been better this year, but too many times players will put up the "#1" sign after making an interception. None of you are playing well enough to showboat, so don't.[/quote]

I agree and well said.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='562060' date='Oct 2 2007, 12:00 PM']TJ needs to shut his mouth. He is bothering me more than Chad ever did.
He's becoming more productive, but also running his mouth a lot mnore.

If I hear him say "We lost the game, but they can't stop us" one more time...[/quote]

Naw TJ is a saint he could never be guilty of any of that. :rolleyes:

Archived