Bengals/Cards Game

Actium

Hey all ya'll,

I just booked my flight for the trip back to the Motherland to take in the Bengals and Cardinals game (many thanks to WhoDeyUK for the great deal on the tix to the game). I look forward to meeting some of you there, and hopefully a really good game. They are my 2 favorite teams--never fear, it's all about WHO DEY on that day!

I hope I'll be able to tailgate as well--some friends may come with me to the tailgating too!

This will be my first game at PBS! In fact my first presence at a Bengals game period! I can't tell you all how excited I am.

PS Too many exclamation points!!!!!

!

:headbang:

!!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Actium' post='571096' date='Oct 15 2007, 10:02 PM']Hope I get to meet a lot of you guys.

And yes, I am even weirder and more awkward in person.

:D[/quote]

Not sure if I'm going to that game or not. I go to most of the games, but I've still only met a handful of people from here. Seems everyone parks in different lots, sit in different sections, and most come with their own set of friends who don't want to walk two miles to meet some internet geeks.

I'd like to meet you if I go. Maybe several of us who've never met can agree on a place and time. Lot D where Beotch is, is way the hell away from where I usually park, but I've made the trek over there a couple of times. ( I think I crawled once, kind of a blur ^_^ ) Seems I've just missed Rumble a couple of times.

I'm even older and fatter in person, and not exactly a "life of the party" kind of guy either. Hopefully we'll all be equally unimpressed with each other and we can all call it even. :D

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='571189' date='Oct 16 2007, 01:50 AM']Not sure if I'm going to that game or not. I go to most of the games, but I've still only met a handful of people from here. Seems everyone parks in different lots, sit in different sections, and most come with their own set of friends who don't want to walk two miles to meet some internet geeks.

I'd like to meet you if I go. Maybe several of us who've never met can agree on a place and time. Lot D where Beotch is, is way the hell away from where I usually park, but I've made the trek over there a couple of times. ( I think I crawled once, kind of a blur ^_^ ) Seems I've just missed Rumble a couple of times.

I'm even older and fatter in person, and not exactly a "life of the party" kind of guy either. Hopefully we'll all be equally unimpressed with each other and we can all call it even. :D[/quote]

Sounds good BB. We'll figure something out closer to game time. :D

Archived