No excuses...

I hope you guys can at least admit that your not going to do much in the playoffs (and that your getting a free ticket in due to how bad the rest of us are playing due to whatever reason...much like all the other years you got in). Good team? eh... not eliete, I hope you guys realize that.

Oh and...

"I love the hate, because it is a sign of jealousy, and ultimately, a sign of respect."

No its a sign of hating dirty football from nearly ripping Ken Anderson's head off to Palmers leg... there will never be respect for that.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='595929' date='Nov 18 2007, 09:03 PM']I hope you guys can at least admit that your not going to do much in the playoffs [color="#0000FF"](and that your getting a free ticket in due to how bad the rest of us are playing due to whatever reason...much like all the other years you got in).[/color] Good team? eh... not eliete, I hope you guys realize that.

Oh and...

"I love the hate, because it is a sign of jealousy, and ultimately, a sign of respect."

No its a sign of hating dirty football from nearly ripping Ken Anderson's head off to Palmers leg... there will never be respect for that.[/quote]

Comical... we're getting a "free" ride in?? We play the same teams the rest of you do (minus 2). We are 4-0 in the division. We are playing better football than the rest of you. How the hell is that a free ride? We are [b]better[/b] than everyone else in the division, no matter if the rest of you suck or not. I guess Baltimore got a free ride in last year because the rest of us sucked....
I'll be the first to admit we're not an elite team. I'll also (probably) be the first to admit that we are closer than you are, injuries or not.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='595956' date='Nov 18 2007, 09:58 PM']Comical... we're getting a "free" ride in?? We play the same teams the rest of you do (minus 2). We are 4-0 in the division. We are playing better football than the rest of you. How the hell is that a free ride? We are [b]better[/b] than everyone else in the division, no matter if the rest of you suck or not. I guess Baltimore got a free ride in last year because the rest of us sucked....
I'll be the first to admit we're not an elite team. I'll also (probably) be the first to admit that we are closer than you are, injuries or not.[/quote]

Well seing as both our teams were bad last year too and the browns didnt do much last year, thats what 5 games (they lost one to us) of a difference? And their easier schedule last year due to the fact they played a 3rd place scheduel... you really think they were as good as their 13-3 record? I dont.

Oh I agree your closer than we are, we could draft a player at every position except CB on D and I'd be happy. Really want my point though.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='595929' date='Nov 18 2007, 09:03 PM']I hope you guys can at least admit that your not going to do much in the playoffs (and that your getting a free ticket in due to how bad the rest of us are playing due to whatever reason...much like all the other years you got in). Good team? eh... not eliete, I hope you guys realize that.

Oh and...

No its a sign of hating dirty football from nearly ripping Ken Anderson's head off to Palmers leg... there will never be respect for that.[/quote]

This could be the most ignorant thing you have ever said.

You can argue who is "elite" all you want, but saying that we are only going to get into the playoffs because you guys cant win a game is friggin stupid.

Sure, they dropped 3 games that they should have won...but they lost those 3 by a combined 13 points. So even when they play poorly, they are still in every game.

They have the #1 scoring defense, the #2 rushing defense, the #1 passing defense, and the #1 overall defense. They are #2 in forced fumbles, #3 in sacks.

On offense they are #7 in scoring, #12 overall, #2 in rushing, and #1 in TOP.

Not to mention that they are 8-3 and in first place in the division by essentially 2 games (due to the tie breaker over cleveland).

And you say we get a "free ticket" in. Rationalize it however you want, but pissburgh is a top 5 team in the NFL. Will they go far in the playoffs? Who knows. If they play like they did against the Jets, no. If they play like they did against the Seahawks, yes. Anything can happen. Everyone is beatable.

[quote name='oftt4' post='600194' date='Nov 27 2007, 07:49 AM']This could be the most ignorant thing you have ever said.

You can argue who is "elite" all you want, but saying that we are only going to get into the playoffs because you guys cant win a game is friggin stupid.

Sure, they dropped 3 games that they should have won...but they lost those 3 by a combined 13 points. So even when they play poorly, they are still in every game.

They have the #1 scoring defense, the #2 rushing defense, the #1 passing defense, and the #1 overall defense. They are #2 in forced fumbles, #3 in sacks.

On offense they are #7 in scoring, #12 overall, #2 in rushing, and #1 in TOP.

Not to mention that they are 8-3 and in first place in the division by essentially 2 games (due to the tie breaker over cleveland).

And you say we get a "free ticket" in. Rationalize it however you want, but pissburgh is a top 5 team in the NFL. Will they go far in the playoffs? Who knows. If they play like they did against the Jets, no. If they play like they did against the Seahawks, yes. Anything can happen. [b]Everyone is beatable.[/b][/quote]
Not so much this year...

You guys are having a great season - as is Cleveland. If there is any season that I don't feel as bad it would be this one because I don't see anybody beating NE... And, I hate NE. But, that team is absolutely loaded.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='600254' date='Nov 27 2007, 09:37 AM']Not so much this year...

You guys are having a great season - as is Cleveland. If there is any season that I don't feel as bad it would be this one because I don't see anybody beating NE... And, I hate NE. But, that team is absolutely loaded.[/quote]

Maybe you missed the part where the lowly Eagles almost knocked off the Pats....with their backup QB. Anyone is beatable.

[quote name='oftt4' post='600342' date='Nov 27 2007, 12:17 PM']Maybe you missed the part where the lowly Eagles almost knocked off the Pats....with their backup QB. Anyone is beatable.[/quote]
Is that the game where the Pats mailed it in??? And, AJ Feeley was playing out of his mind. I did see where the Pats are beating opponents on average by 25 points...

We'll see I guess.

Archived