Hey, look at the brightside....

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='596140' date='Nov 19 2007, 09:39 AM']I never thought you had a decent line, your lucky ben is as mobile as he is. Your going to miss fanica next year. Is he the only FA you have? For some reason I had thought that your going to lose a number of people after this year.[/quote]

Faneca and Clark Haggans are the only two big name FA's. Haggans can go ahead and go... he has barely sniffed the QB this year. Hopefully they will see the problem and get a deal done with Faneca but I doubt it.

[quote name='CJBESTINAFC' post='596143' date='Nov 19 2007, 09:44 AM']Playing with that first place schedule too could mean a similar season like Baltimore's this year.[/quote]

You realize that the only difference between a first place schedule and a 4th place schedule is two games right? that has nothing to do with Baltimore's season. they just suck. Hell they still haven't played their first place teams yet (Indy and San Diego)

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='596145' date='Nov 19 2007, 08:48 AM']You realize that the only difference between a first place schedule and a 4th place schedule is two games right? that has nothing to do with Baltimore's season. they just suck. Hell they still haven't played their first place teams yet (Indy and San Diego)[/quote]

My understanding was that the first place schedule also means the first place team plays more difficult games on the road. Am I wrong in that?

[quote name='ColdGinAgain' post='596144' date='Nov 19 2007, 08:45 AM']Faneca and Clark Haggans are the only two big name FA's. Haggans can go ahead and go... he has barely sniffed the QB this year. Hopefully they will see the problem and get a deal done with Faneca but I doubt it.[/quote]

I doubt it too, Guards have been getting silly money these days and Fanaca will want some of that action, and your going to be saving some of that money for Ben.

[quote name='mongo' post='596150' date='Nov 19 2007, 09:52 AM']My understanding was that the first place schedule also means the first place team plays more difficult games on the road. Am I wrong in that?[/quote]

They pretty much have it on a rotation that never changes. Ravens get the Pats And Indy at home.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='596188' date='Nov 19 2007, 09:33 AM']I remember Faneca saying he wanted to head to the desert and hook up with Grimm again. They will pay him for sure.

And after watching their line yesterday...they may only be a guard away from being top-notch.[/quote]

I didnt see them yesterday, but Ive watched at least 3 games this year. I dont know that I agree they are a guard away, 7 sacks against a bad Jets team is more than one guard away.

I wouldnt be supprised to see Fanaca end up in AZ either, it would definiatly help get Edge back his running game.

Archived