i know it's the wrong forum, but it's thanksgiving,

Yeah it was a damn good block.. as the annoucer said he's short starture gives him good leverage and thats what its all about..leverage...
If you want to see some more outstanding hits on youtube type in "nfl hard hits" and youll see some thats even more devastating than this one.

BTW...Drew-Jones's height held some teams back from considering him on draft day..
All he's done with the Jags is average 5.4 a carry 27 yrds a kickoff return and 11 yrds punt return while scoring 23 touchdowns in a little over a year and a half..
so much for being too short....

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='597715' date='Nov 22 2007, 05:45 PM']Yeah it was a damn good block.. as the annoucer said he's short starture gives him good leverage and thats what its all about..leverage...
If you want to see some more outstanding hits on youtube type in "nfl hard hits" and youll see some thats even more devastating than this one.

BTW...Drew-Jones's height held some teams back from considering him on draft day..
All he's done with the Jags is average 5.4 a carry 27 yrds a kickoff return and 11 yrds punt return while scoring 23 touchdowns in a little over a year and a half..
so much for being too short....[/quote]

I dont get how you could be two short to be a good rb, I thought rbs are supposed to be short and fast?

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='597731' date='Nov 22 2007, 08:22 PM']Thanks for posting that Rumble. I love that video & hate lights out !![/quote]

B)

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='597732' date='Nov 22 2007, 08:22 PM']I guess Merriman isnt the same player when he isnt shooting roids up his ass![/quote]

:thumbsup:

Archived