What's your 3 favorite videogames ever?

Guest BadassBengal

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Boomer07' date='Apr 1 2005, 09:51 PM']Since it's "ever" now, I'll change my answers.  Based on number of hours played:

1) Tecmo Superbowl (NES)
2) UltimaIII (apple IIe)
3) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2)
[right][post="70796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I had a bad copy of Ultima III. I rocked out on that game all summer long, Got everything done that needed doing, sailed the ship up to the silver serpent, said what I was supposed to.... and nothing. I just about threw that computer out the fucking window. The software company offered to send me a replacement copy. I told them I wanted my summer back.

I never touched another Ultima after that. Too bad. Ultima II frickin' jammed!

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Apr 5 2005, 02:42 PM']Jesus. That sure makes it tough...

1. Half Life (PC)
[b]2. Marathon (MAC)[/b]
3. Tempest (Arcade)
[right][post="72054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

One of the greates FPS ever... period.. marthon kicked so much ass...... i even hate macs and that was there one redeeming quality... route 69......... dont make me spank ur ass...........

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Apr 4 2005, 06:50 PM'][b]1.  Sea Dogs (Comp Game)

2. Super Mario 3 for Super Nintendo

3. Civilization III (Comp Game)
[/b]
[right][post="71755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Shit I forgot about Civ. I must have wasted so many hours of my life on Civ II and III. Glad someone else on the board played it. Never really got into the online play of Civ III though.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Apr 5 2005, 03:50 PM']One of the greates FPS ever... period.. marthon kicked so much ass...... i even hate macs and that was there one redeeming quality... route 69......... dont make me spank ur ass...........
[right][post="72068"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I wish to God someone would have the decency to bring that series back... Did you know it STILL has a huge following in the Mac community? Damn game is almost 15 years old and people are still designing levels for it... absolutely amazing.

Guest CrazyIrishman5
1. Tecmo Superbowl (I was unbeatable with the 49ers)
2. any MADDEN
3. Genghis Khan 2: Clan of the Gray Wolf (SNES).

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Apr 5 2005, 01:46 PM']I had a bad copy of Ultima III. I rocked out on that game all summer long, Got everything done that needed doing, sailed the ship up to the silver serpent, said what I was supposed to.... and nothing. I just about threw that computer out the fucking window. The software company offered to send me a replacement copy. I told them I wanted my summer back.

I never touched another Ultima after that. Too bad. Ultima II frickin' jammed!
[right][post="72056"][/post][/right][/quote]

Oh man, if that happened to me I would've gone on a shooting spree at the software company. Assuming, of course, that my Mom would have been willing to drive me. :lol:

I played Ultima II-IV back in the day. Good times.

Probably about 10-12 years ago I found a CD-Rom in the bargain bin with Ultima I through VI on it. DOS format. My PC at the time ran Win 3.1 so I could shut down windows and run them. Played around with them a bit back then for nostalgia's sake. The next machine I got had Win 98 and they wouldn't run on it. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

Still have the disk though.

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Apr 7 2005, 07:36 PM']Bet for $20 you could buy a crap computer to load up with DOS for just such an occassion.
[right][post="72824"][/post][/right][/quote]

You're probably right, but I'd have nowhere to put it.

Got a small apartment.

:lol:

Archived