What's your 3 favorite videogames ever?

Guest BadassBengal

Guest BadassBengal
I've got to say that my top 3 games ever go in this order:

1. Final Fantasy X (PS2)

2. Super Metroid (SNES)

3. Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Cube)

1's Explanation: I probably put around 200 hours into that game when I got it last summer. I couldn't stop playing it. The bosses were so god damned amazing and the story was the best I've ever seen in a game. And the way that the characters were presented to you just made you have some sort of connection with em. When Tidus faded away at the end, I WAS SAD!!!!( [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/27.gif[/img] ).

2's Explanation: I remember when I was much younger, me and mah pops would sit down and play it for hours. The game was basically flawless. Then ending, in my opinion, is still the best ending in a video game ever. Fighting Mother Brain, about to be killed, have the Metroid come and heal you and injure Mother Brain for you, killing Mother Brain, then escaping the planet before it blew up. At the time, it was just a completely epic experience for a game.

3's Explanation: Kiddy graphics my ass. Wind Waker's cartoony approach to its graphics left me in AWE. The game looked like I was watching a saturday morning cartoon or something. The character movements and everything were conducted so flawlessly and smoothly, that it was just simply amazing. I am also not a fan of Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how much I loved this game. Great story too (as far as bad guy captures helpless woman stories go), and the fighting/action was great too.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Boomer07' date='Mar 31 2005, 09:22 PM']I assume you mean right now, not "ever", so:

1) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2)
2) Madden05 (PS2)
3) see #1
[right][post="70239"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

My bad. I mean ever, actually.

Guest BengalsOwn
1. Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 with Yuri's Revenge expansion pack (been out for years, I still play a few times a week)
2. Mario Kart Double Dash
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 2

1. Battlefield 1942 and all it's mods, betas and expansion packs (PC)---best online interactive war game I've ever played.

2. The Madden Football Games---all of 'em, back into Sega Genesis days up till now...

3. Black And White (PC)

there are really so many more...like all the old Atari games from when I was a kid, etc...

1. NCAA Football 2004 (PS2, Cube)
2. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past (SNES)
3. Mario 64 (N64)

Other notables: Tecmo Bowl, Punch Out!, Contra (2 players), Mortal Kombat II (SNES), Grand Theft Auto SA, Ghost Recon (PC), Prince of Persia Sands of Time (XBox), Full Spectrum Warrior (XBox)

Guest Bengal_Smoov
No specific order

Temco Bowl or Madden, its a toss up.

Tekken 1-5

Mike Tyson Punch Out, Double Dribble, NBA Live, Zelda, GTF SA

Sorry I have too many favorites to only pick 3.

Guest oldschooler

I use to play Sega Golf for days at a time... :blush:

I love all sports games. The Resident Evil and
Grand Theft Auto series ...

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Mar 31 2005, 10:14 PM']haa haa haaaa.....I don't even know about
any of those video games....

damn, I'm old... I was thinking Gallagha... :blink:
[right][post="70280"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ms. Pac Man

B)

[img]http://netbox.home.mindspring.com/qbert/mspacman.jpg[/img]

Guest 34inXXIII
1) Diablo II - I would say I've spent no more time on any vedo game than this one.

2) Halo - I'm absolutely horrible at FPS, but this is the first one I truly enjoyed.

3) Tecmo Super Bowl III - Had to go with a classic somewhere in this list and this must be the choice considering how much play this got between my friends & I in college.

Honorable Mention: Baldur's Gate, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Max Payne

Guest mongoloido
i'm confused. is this 3 favorite console games, arcade games, or pc games? or is it the 3 favorites of all 3? cuz i may have to change my answer.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='mongoloido' date='Apr 1 2005, 08:43 PM']i'm confused. is this 3 favorite console games, arcade games, or pc games? or is it the 3 favorites of all 3? cuz i may have to change my answer.
[right][post="70794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

All together.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Apr 1 2005, 11:08 PM']All together.
[right][post="70853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Jesus. That sure makes it tough...

1. Half Life (PC)
2. Marathon (MAC)
3. Tempest (Arcade)

Archived