Bengals are 0-6 for the THIRD time in 10 YEARS!!!

[quote name='CO Bengal' post='712840' date='Oct 13 2008, 12:09 AM']I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I know nothing about Hamilton. However, from what I've heard, Hamilton is the white trash capital of Ohio. I could be completely wrong because I know nothing about Hamilton. However, I guess that could explain why Go prefers to call people White Trash.[/quote]

wow, look at you again champ!

i live no where near hamilton, nor have i ever. I was born in Mt Healthy, moved when I was 7 to Mason, then i moved from my parents to Blue Ash, then back to Mason this year.

but its pretty awesome that you took it upon yourself, based on someone whos been posting in jest throughout this thread, to call ME white trash based on a location alone.

shouldnt you be making orange bag hats and calling radio stations?

selling your tickets and bitching online?

why dont you not post here if it all makes you so miserable? after all, every refresh, every click, every post you read makes me money...

click again, hit respond, make my money bitch....

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='712838' date='Oct 13 2008, 12:06 AM']While Chucky B. is 15 beers deep, Go is about 15 pieces of cheesy bread deep. So, both of them are out of their minds and it cancels out. When they both wake up with hangovers, they'll make up in the morning.[/quote]

i wish, fucking people sent wings instead of cheesy bread... i dont want any god damn wings...

then again you probably just ordered it wrong..... <_<

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='712847' date='Oct 13 2008, 12:22 AM']now Go, why are you ashamed to tell people we're from Hamilton Dawg ?[/quote]

lol

you know you dont even wanna go TO hamilton...

not only does it suck ( no offense those there) but its near nothing, and is not easy to get to in any way...

i did used to go to a studio over there tho...

hey maybe you should move to hamilton tho, it'd be closer to driving to miamisburg... :unsure:

and ill close this.. as NOTHING useful could come of it...

Archived