2 Chiefs Tickets Available

Khatmandude

my mom and dad are attempting to wrap up 4 tickets together so they can take my 3 boys (my dad already has season tickets - has for 30 years)...

originally, I was going to take them when we were in town, but I have to have a second surgery on Monday the 29th so I can't take them now. I'm seeing 4 for like $20 bucks on eBay but we'll see tomorrow morning what they're at.

But, if anyone knows someone that has 4 together they'd like to part with reasonably we'd appreciate it. I'm getting into town Friday mid-morning and my wife and I will be leaving out Sunday but would be able to meet to pick. My three boys are staying with grandma and grandpa (who are attempting to take them to the game) and then going to stay with my sister for the week.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='734851' date='Dec 23 2008, 09:03 PM']my mom and dad are attempting to wrap up 4 tickets together so they can take my 3 boys (my dad already has season tickets - has for 30 years)...

originally, I was going to take them when we were in town, but I have to have a second surgery on Monday the 29th so I can't take them now. I'm seeing 4 for like $20 bucks on eBay but we'll see tomorrow morning what they're at.

But, if anyone knows someone that has 4 together they'd like to part with reasonably we'd appreciate it. I'm getting into town Friday mid-morning and my wife and I will be leaving out Sunday but would be able to meet to pick. My three boys are staying with grandma and grandpa (who are attempting to take them to the game) and then going to stay with my sister for the week.[/quote]

I MAY be able to get 2 additional tickets which are next to the 2 I currently have, 14 rows up from the field for a total of 4 tickets. I will try to let you know by Thursday at the latest........

Seriously though, I might be interested...my wife's never been to a game, and I haven't been to a regular season game since 2004. PM me with what you need for the tix...I might buy, depending on if I can arrange for babysitters, etc.

The wifey and I need a night out on the town.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='734865' date='Dec 23 2008, 09:41 PM']I MAY be able to get 2 additional tickets which are next to the 2 I currently have, 14 rows up from the field for a total of 4 tickets. I will try to let you know by Thursday at the latest........[/quote]

that would be awesome! Just let me know and what you'd need out of them - the boys would shit a brick. Thank you sir.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='734870' date='Dec 23 2008, 10:33 PM']You can give them to me....along with some traditional Pakistani food to take along. I swear my wife can hide both the food AND my booze under her burqua![/quote]

you better come up with another plan cause your wife is tiny :wave:

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='734954' date='Dec 24 2008, 11:26 AM']that would be awesome! Just let me know and what you'd need out of them - the boys would shit a brick. Thank you sir.[/quote]

Unfortunately the guy Im trying to convince to give up his 2 tix isn't budging, he's saying he will definitely be there..........I still don't believe him but what can I do? Sorry man, I have only 2 tickets currently. I'll still work on him and see if I can't wear him down, like I said.......I have zero percent confidence in him saying he'll be at the game. My next step is pulling out the "This guy has 2 kids who want to go to the game and with your tickets, he can take them" line. We'll see how much of a heartless bastard he is.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='735038' date='Dec 24 2008, 06:31 PM']Unfortunately the guy Im trying to convince to give up his 2 tix isn't budging, he's saying he will definitely be there..........I still don't believe him but what can I do? Sorry man, I have only 2 tickets currently. I'll still work on him and see if I can't wear him down, like I said.......I have zero percent confidence in him saying he'll be at the game. My next step is pulling out the "This guy has 2 kids who want to go to the game and with your tickets, he can take them" line. We'll see how much of a heartless bastard he is.[/quote]

I understand! I appreciate anything you can do. Like I said, the wife, myself, 3 boys, and little girl all get into town Friday mid-morning and wife, me, and little girl are coming home Sunday. So, if you happen to guilt him into it just let me know and I'd be happy to meet you. Boys are staying up all week next with with family and they're begging to go...

Again, I appreciate your help.

Archived