DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

GoBengals

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Apr 18 2005, 01:15 PM']the sun drowned out the ball in the reply, i couldnt tell where it went, i swear they said 498 feet...
jesus christ
[right][post="77372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yup. 2nd longest one ever hit there. I assume one of Dunn's last year was farther.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Apr 18 2005, 02:02 PM']I think they keep Willy and just rotate the outfielders until Griffey gets hurt. Willy is still a liability in the outfield, otherwise I say trade Griffey and stick Willy Mo in center.
[right][post="77398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
thats what i wanna do to griffey is gettin paid to much and hes doin to lil

Guest bengalrick
if things go like they are, dunn needs to sit and work his way back into the lineup... griff is hitting well, kearns is our best overall hitter on the team, and pena is turning into a stud...

the biggest differnce between pena and dunn is pena gets singles too, along w/ SO's and HR's

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='turningpoint' date='Apr 18 2005, 03:32 PM']I was thinking about this yeasterday. they can do a great rotation.. cause Adam Dunn can play 1st base also, and give casey the day off.
so there's a lot of options.
IMO wlly mo plays a geat right field, kearns seems to have some fielding issues.
[right][post="77445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

granted, i haven't watched a game for a week or so b/c of tax season and all, but huh?!?

kearns has fielding issues?? he is a potential gold glover w/ a rocket of an arm... am i missing something?

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' date='Apr 18 2005, 04:07 PM']like i said in an earlier thread trade kearns and graves together for one good relief or starting pitcher!!
[right][post="77455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

sorry, but i pass a thousand times on this deal... unless its someone that is "pedro" callibor... besides that, i pass on that...

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='turningpoint' date='Apr 18 2005, 03:32 PM']IMO wlly mo plays a geat right field, kearns seems to have some fielding issues.
[right][post="77445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

What the hell?

Archived