Bengals Authentic Jersey

You'll get into the debate of ebay vs not ebay. They are cheaper there, but are knockoffs and can be very poor quality. I can pick the fakes out of the crowd all the time.

I usually buy mine from either eastbay or reebok. Depends on the current sales at the time, but through various coupons you can get them about 40% off. I paid around $160 for the Rivers jersey I bought last year.

Eastbay used to sell gift cards at 20% off, then later would have 30% firends and family sale, so combining the two was 44% off. I don't know if they do that anymore though. If I have time later I'll check out some places.

[quote name='New Jersey Bengal' post='777047' date='May 18 2009, 12:32 PM'][b]Can someone recommend where the best place is to purchase(price wise) an authentic Carson Palmer jersey?[/b][/quote]
I got mine from a guy that "found" a box of them that "fell" off the back of a truck. $50.00 :D

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='777058' date='May 18 2009, 01:22 PM']You'll get into the debate of ebay vs not ebay. They are cheaper there, but are knockoffs and can be very poor quality. I can pick the fakes out of the crowd all the time.

I usually buy mine from either eastbay or reebok. Depends on the current sales at the time, but through various coupons you can get them about 40% off. I paid around $160 for the Rivers jersey I bought last year.

Eastbay used to sell gift cards at 20% off, then later would have 30% firends and family sale, so combining the two was 44% off. I don't know if they do that anymore though. If I have time later I'll check out some places.[/quote]
[b]Thanks for your help bro...Much appreciated....[/b]

Eastbay sucks for selection right now.

The best I see right now is through nflshop.com. There's a 25% off coupon, NFLWIN25. Looks like people on ebay have $200 nflshop giftcards for around 100 or so. If you can combine the giftcard and discount code, that would be good savings.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='777280' date='May 19 2009, 09:27 AM']Eastbay sucks for selection right now.

The best I see right now is through nflshop.com. There's a 25% off coupon, NFLWIN25. Looks like people on ebay have $200 nflshop giftcards for around 100 or so. If you can combine the giftcard and discount code, that would be good savings.[/quote]
[b]Thanks Bro..Your help is very much appreciated...Go Bengals![/b]

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='777280' date='May 19 2009, 08:27 AM']Eastbay sucks for selection right now.

The best I see right now is through nflshop.com. There's a 25% off coupon, NFLWIN25. Looks like people on ebay have $200 nflshop giftcards for around 100 or so. If you can combine the giftcard and discount code, that would be good savings.[/quote]

you sound like me! I have never paid more than $130-160 for an authentic, and im fat and wear the $330 ones (size 58)..

I have a Geathers, Peko and a pat Sims I got mid last year...

Archived