Your FF sleepers?

Just trying to gather every bit of information before my draft starts.

For everyone that did not know, Avery for St. Louis, is their #1 receiver. That puts him a little higher on my charts.

Benson, Larry Johnson... both rated kind of low. Could be late round steals.

Any news/suggestions/reasons why you have some sleeper picks in mind come draft day.

[quote name='Tigris' date='26 July 2009 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1248643047' post='786617']
Just trying to gather every bit of information before my draft starts.

For everyone that did not know, Avery for St. Louis, is their #1 receiver. That puts him a little higher on my charts.

Benson, Larry Johnson... both rated kind of low. Could be late round steals.

Any news/suggestions/reasons why you have some sleeper picks in mind come draft day.
[/quote]
Devin Hester might have a great season. This is his 3rd year and he finally has a legit quarterback to chuck it to him.

Also Kevin Smith of the Lions. A lot of people don't know it but he had a pretty good season last year on a horrible offense. 976 yards (4.1 ypc), 8 TDs, 39 receptions, 286 yards. I wouldn't take him as more than your 3rd back but he could surprise this season.

• 3 weeks later...
The last couple years I've only done one team... too hard to keep track of every league and stuff. But anyway, my team this year...

10 teams, yahoo league, their normal format

QB - McNabb
RB - Slaton
RB - Westbrook
WR - Wayne
WR - Colston
WR - Chad
TE - Owen Daniels

K - none drafted (ill pick one up later... rather have a guy who can start and excel from another's injury, sleeper, etc.)

D - Eagles

Bench

QB - Cutler
RB - Lynch
RB - Pierre Thomas
RB - Ray Rice
WR - Donnie Avery
WR - Earl Bennett
D - Bengals

I actually picked the Bengal D before the Eagle D... I was in a draft with Bengal fans. Gotta pick them early. hahaha

Archived