Hey Arafat... Die Already

Guest BlackJesus

Guest bengalrick

great sig bunghole... you might be right about not mattering, but he was a crazy son of a bitch and its our best chance now to have some sort of peace there... about putting troops there, i don't see that happening b/c of what you said... a war on the "holy ground" w/ westerners, mainly us, would be a holy war and that would be a bad thing...

great sig bunghole... you might be right about not mattering, but he was a crazy son of a bitch and its our best chance now to have some sort of peace there... about putting troops there, i don't see that happening b/c of what you said... a war on the "holy ground" w/ westerners, mainly us, would be a holy war and that would be a bad thing...

I don't want our wars on terror to take on too many "biblical" implications...setting foot in Israel will surely guarantee that, although half the reason why "they hate us" is our continual military support of the Israeli state. Talk about the baddest-ass military in the world...we ain't shit compared to the Israeli army, man for man,pound for pound...they live and breathe survival every day and they are just a scrap of desert land that everyone around them resents them having! Oh, and they have our equipment and training and use it in real-life situations every day...that always helps!!! B)

I love how the US media has bought into "Arafat the Diplomat", convieniently forgetting his past "work" as terrorist de riguer...I for one am pouring beers down my throat to stifle the laughter at this whole thing...it's not like suddenly Israel and Palestine are going to make peace tomorrow over this...if ever..ok, never...

U know what i was pissed they cut out the end of CSI last night to morn the death of that terrorist fuck.. .I DONT CARE that he died.. Actualy we should be happy. he was the start of modern terrorism.. but i never did find out the end last night and i was pissed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're in luck, Cat...

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=2552931&nav=0RY4T1L7

CBS NEWS interrupted the final minutes of Wednesday night's episode of CSI: NEW YORK in order to air a special report about the death of Yasser Arafat. CBS has apologized and says it will rebroadcast the episode, in its entirety FRIDAY at 9PM CENTRAL TIME.

"An overly aggressive CBS News producer jumped the gun with a report that should have been offered to local stations for their late news. We sincerely regret the error. The episode of CSI: NEW YORK will be rebroadcast Friday, Nov. 12."

Yeah i sent them a nasty email complaining they shut off my favorite show to mourn the passing of the worlds leading terrorist.. I mean honestly the man has killed more people then osma.. He has killed school children and olympic atheletes... FUckem Hope he enjoys hell right next to satan

My girlfriend is a fucking liberal-she gave me a ration of shit for being happy about Arafat's death-she claims I love death and killing because I'm an Army vet and I "ooh" and "ahh" when I see our Death Machines rolling through Fallujah...I might just kill HER tonight...OK, I'll let her live one more day, if for sex than nothing else... :lol::lol:

I just heard on the radio this morning that there's a rumor floating around that Arafat was a pole-smoking turd-burglar. They say the symptoms he had were indicative of full-blown AIDS. I don't know where they got the info, so for now it is (and probably always will be) just a rumor. One guy said it was reported on Fox News. Again... only rumor.

If it's true, I wonder how fundamentalist Muslims feel about that...

Guest bengalrick
My girlfriend is a fucking liberal-she gave me a ration of shit for being happy about Arafat's death-she claims I love death and killing because I'm an Army vet and I "ooh" and "ahh" when I see our Death Machines rolling through Fallujah...I might just kill HER tonight...OK, I'll let her live one more day, if for sex than nothing else... :lol:   :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ladies and gentlemen... this is a prime example of knowing your girlfriend is hot, w/out ever seeing her...

no other explaination :D

I just heard on the radio this morning that there's a rumor floating around that Arafat was a pole-smoking turd-burglar.  They say the symptoms he had were indicative of full-blown AIDS.  I don't know where they got the info, so for now it is (and probably always will be) just a rumor.  One guy said it was reported on Fox News.  Again... only rumor.

If it's true, I wonder how fundamentalist Muslims feel about that...

I love the phrase "turdburglar" I can't help but laugh every time I hear it, am laughing now! I picture the Hamburglar from McDonalds commercials sneaking into bedrooms at night with a shit extraction device...ahhhh, you get the idea. If there is any substantiation to the rumor that Arafat was indeed a peter-pumping rump-ranger, I'll laugh for years. The Paelestinians will never live it down! Their precious leader, committing acts so deviant in the eyes of Islam would really shatter their faith! Too funny...

Guest bengalrick

catscratch... if they were talking about that being reported today, i did hear them say that he got a common cold last week and that directly led to his death somehow... they mentioned about 5 or 6 different diseases or possible things that could have killed him, but if he died from a cold, it sounds most like aids... they did mention aids for sure though and he looks like a peter puffer!!!

btw, nobody will say how he died for sure and they didn't do a autopsy... we will also be hearing that israel poisened him for years to come, even though the french doctors deny that...

0802arafat.jpg

f_arafat_yasser.jpg

arafat.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

catscratch... if they were talking about that being reported today, i did hear them say that he got a common cold last week and that directly led to his death somehow... they mentioned about 5 or 6 different diseases or possible things that could have killed him, but if he died from a cold, it sounds most like aids... they did mention aids for sure though and he looks like a peter puffer!!!

btw, nobody will say how he died for sure and they didn't do a autopsy... we will also be hearing that israel poisened him for years to come, even though the french doctors deny that...

Too true... they'll be denying everything for years to come... but that's why I made a point to reiterrate several times that it was only a rumor... but a funny and interesting one at that.

Archived