Hey Arafat... Die Already

Guest BlackJesus

It's about time that terrorist turned so-called diplomat bit the bullet...Israel could have eliminated him whenever they wanted, but y'know politics and all...it's funny that he's going to a hospital in Paris-France is a real "get tough on terror" nation, at least until the Eiffel Tower falls over...why didn't he accept Israel's offer of a hospital bed? :D:D:D:D

That sorry assed motherfucker is responsible for so many deaths...I hope his Muslim God denies him the "72 Virgins"  he promised to all his suicide bombers.... :angry:   :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"My only hope is when those terrorists get to heaven, they meet up with the kind of virgins we had in Catholic school: Sister Mike Ditka from Our Mother of Eternal Retribution." â€â€Robin Williams

Guest oldschooler

20 minutes ago Entertainment - AFP

JERUSALEM (AFP) - Veteran Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat (news - web sites) died in a hospital in France, Israeli private television and military radio reported.

The 75-year-old had been treated at a military hospital on the outskirts of Paris since being flown out of his West Bank headquarters on Friday.

Doctors in Paris had earlier said that Arafat was in a coma while his top advisor had said that he was in a critical condition.

Let`s just hope some1 that is alot less radical takes over

for him.

Hopefully, someone willing to lead them to a compromise will take his place.  It would be tough though because I envision a struggle for power among different factions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mark my words.. Whoever takes over will wear a blue turbin and bring peace to the region.

Guest steggyD

Holy shit. This is big, very big. Seriously, every other problem in world politics stems from the middle east, especially Israel/Palestine. Wow, what happens now?

Guest bengalrick
Is Israel now going to take over the country?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bush won't allow it... he was the first to recognize palestine as a seperate country...

i don't think theres a chance w/ both sides in one country... they need to be two seperate countries... our best chance is right now to get the right leadership in there... i'm sure thats what bush is talking about right now... if the wrong man gets in, everyone is still screwed imo

Guest bengalrick
The headline I first saw was that he was in a coma. Now the doctors are denying it.

Who knows?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

at george w bush's press conference today, he was told that yassur was dead... it wasn't true, for all we know... the french doctors are saying he's alive and some are saying he's in a coma...

Guest bengalrick

they are supposed to pull the plug on this shmuck today... i am getting sick listening to european media sources talking about arafat... one reporter from the bbc said she cried after she saw him leaving palestine for probably the last time... then they were just talking about where they will bury him and they said it would be ramullah (sp?), "the place where he was trapped in for many years..." (these aren't the exact words, but something to this effect...)

are they being serious??? do they realize that this is a terrorist??? do they know that he ordered suicide bombers on television??? are these people french???

26205_w.jpg

peo04.jpg

I don't think in the grand scheme of things that Arafat's dying will mean much...some other crazy Palestinian will just take his place and the endless cycle of violence between Israel and Palestine will continue. Let's hope that The USA has no intentions of putting troops on the ground there...then WWIII will really happen.

Archived