Just made my own website!

DaltonGreen

Hey everyone its cantstop, just want to let everyone know i finally got my site up and running everyone is enjoying my nutrtion products finally lol..Seems so far people are leaning towards the meal replacement bars as being the favorite...feel free to contact me with any questions. Any orders 75 or more have free shipping..Take a look and let me know what you think, Thanks! =)

[quote name='cantstop85' date='07 August 2009 - 05:48 AM' timestamp='1249588113' post='788666']
Hey everyone its cantstop, just want to let everyone know i finally got my site up and running everyone is enjoying my nutrtion products finally lol..Seems so far people are leaning towards the meal replacement bars as being the favorite...feel free to contact me with any questions. Any orders 75 or more have free shipping..Take a look and let me know what you think, Thanks! =)
[/quote]

You better change that to say "All orders 75 or more have free shipping within the continental United States" or I'll be tossing in an order and demanding free shipping to Japan.
MULLY
and it probably wouldn't hurt to put a link there

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='07 August 2009 - 06:13 AM' timestamp='1249593202' post='788677']
You better change that to say "All orders 75 or more have free shipping within the continental United States" or I'll be tossing in an order and demanding free shipping to Japan.
MULLY[b]
and it probably wouldn't hurt to put a link there[/b]
[/quote]
This :D

• 2 weeks later...
If it's what I think it is, it's the pyramid scheme. If not, sweet... but if you did, it's not as good as they make it out to be. My brother, after I repeatedly told him no because I've seen it before, got into this and quit after the first couple months.

In the scheme he was in, he got so many points for selling so many items. Then, you have to spend so much money yourself to redeem those points or they go away (points give you money). Unless you really love that XS stuff or you know someone who is addicted, then it's tough.

Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

[quote name='Tigris' date='17 August 2009 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1250509377' post='792158']
If it's what I think it is, it's the pyramid scheme. If not, sweet... but if you did, it's not as good as they make it out to be. My brother, after I repeatedly told him no because I've seen it before, got into this and quit after the first couple months.

In the scheme he was in, he got so many points for selling so many items. Then, you have to spend so much money yourself to redeem those points or they go away (points give you money). Unless you really love that XS stuff or you know someone who is addicted, then it's tough.

[/quote]
Thanks bro..yeah so far so good..im really getting the hang of it and im playing ball for a d1 School so like my teammates and all of us take supplements of there so its not so bad trying to find anyone..but your right you have to really be dedicated lol...But thanks for checking it out all the input helps

[quote name='Tigris' date='17 August 2009 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1250509377' post='792158']

[/quote]

X 2 , i've seen a lot of these.

Archived