I'm back...

Naptown Bengal

After a lot of crazy shit going on in my life I have decided to make a return to frequent posting. I hope my return will create good things as when I first joined and posted a lot, back in 2005, the Bengals went 11-5 and won the AFCN. I also hope my 2nd son being born this year is a good sign as when I had my oldest in 2005 it was a great season.

I still got a lot of shit going on. Financial trouble, laid off work twice (still unemployed), stress, wife in hospital, etc. so I hope to use this as my escape for a little while everyday while I try to get back where I need to be. It amazes me how fast the last 3 or so years have flown by for me.

Anyways...I hope all of you are well and I look forward to the upcoming season.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='12 August 2009 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1250124218' post='790207']
welcome back. Here's hoping us find employment in the near future!
[/quote]

I hear ya man...I've been out of work since July 1 and it's been driving me nuts. One of my wife's friends finally got herself a job after 6 months out of work. I hope it doesn't take me that long! But I have had some interviews lately, just no offers yet.

Either way, gotta stay optimistic throughout this whole thing...not easy at times though.

Archived