For those that want a fun/free FF League

So i got a reminder from BrassBengal to restart the free league on yahoo that we had last year. I went ahead and reactivated it. THe league link is at the bottom, i can't remember for sure, but i think you just sign up, first come, first served on the league home page. Its a fun settings type of FF league. We do both offense and defense and there arent any weird scoring methods or anything like that. I will take suggestions on changing the rules, but all seemed to enjoy the high scoring style league we got last year, it was very competitive in the top 8 teams and i'd like to try and get atlest 10 people that don't abandon their team a few weeks in like we had happen last year.

Please post any questions here and if you signed up. I wanted to wait, now that i think about, until the pay leagues were filled by GO and they have been, so here's the freebie, have at it boys.

[b]-Forgot to add that this will be a LIVE DRAFT. I have the it tentativly scheduled for next SUNDAY AUG. 30th at 8pm. I can change this if there are a bunch of people with time conflicts.[/b]

League Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/gobengals

Edit: [b]so i forgot you had to have a password and it is gobengals (all one word)[/b]

Edit: [b]I think i got the league ID out of the URL: 710591 - try that[/b]

Archived