!!!THE OFFICIAL LIONS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='BengalSIS' date='06 December 2009 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1260130549' post='837511']
I agree the short kickoffs are not helping us today. I wonder what is going on actually.

BUT...lemme tell you what frustrates a kicker's sister.

F'n turning the ball over TWO times in FG range. OR...what we often do...taking a sack in FG range, that takes us out of range. THAT frustrates me. And it happens multiple times every game. Some of you who complain that Shayne doesn't kick enough long ones...keep that in mind. Happens all the time when we are between the 25 and 35 yrd lines.
[/quote]

I wonder if it was the plan for them to be very high if short, to give the coverage team to get down there. They did seem high to me. It seemed to work ok except when we lost contain a time or two.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='06 December 2009 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1260131498' post='837568']
2 offensive TDs combined against the 2 worst D's in the league

I just can't help but ponder how we'll score the necessary 20+ to beat Vikings and other teams in the playoffs that actually aren't inept marshmallows on defense. FGs can beat Lions and Browns....not gonna work against everyone else
[/quote]

They beat the Steelers that way.

Archived