!!!THE OFFICIAL LIONS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='06 December 2009 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1260132265' post='837618']
if Kevin Smith can do this....what will AP do???
[/quote]

You HAVE to agree that we're playing shitty, but you know that we don't play this poorly on D against good teams. Plus, hopefully our big man in the middle is back.

And nice pressure, Dhani. Stafford is finally outttttttt

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' date='07 December 2009 - 06:43 AM' timestamp='1260132222' post='837616']
Ahve the Raiders taken the lead again????

People on the stream say that Oakland has scored another TD. Can someone confirm that?
[/quote]

Oakland 20
Pissstain 17

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='06 December 2009 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1260132352' post='837624']
You HAVE to agree that we're playing shitty, but you know that we don't play this poorly on D against good teams. Plus, hopefully our big man in the middle is back.

And nice pressure, Dhani. Stafford is finally outttttttt
[/quote]

yes but this doesn't boost up my confidence

but we'll be fine I think

I'm looking forward to the challenge to see where we measure

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='06 December 2009 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1260132416' post='837629']
yes but this doesn't boost up my confidence

but we'll be fine I think

I'm looking forward to the challenge to see where we measure
[/quote]

Me too. I honestly don't expect us to win. Not only are they a good team, but their fans will be PUMPED and that place is known to be one of the loudest places in the league to play at. We need to be working on our offensive calls in silence all week to prepare for that. It will take our absolute best to beat them. If we do...then damn. I will be retardedly impressed.

[quote name='JC' date='06 December 2009 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1260132608' post='837634']
Steelers driving down the field. Not looking good for the Raiders.
[/quote]

Who knows. I hope they cut over to that game or something after ours. I'm gonna look for it online..

Archived