My Mock Draft (final version)

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='21 April 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1271900790' post='880116']
Love it but I think Warren goes at least 2 rounds higher and I'm not a big fan of Johnson in the early 3rd round.
[/quote]

I kind of just threw Warren in at the last minute. I think he's a 4th rounder. Couldn't decide what position to take there, so I just took a CB who is likely on their radar. He'd be a steal there, but I don't really think they go 4 DB's.

Overall good but not much of an Assante fan... he's more of an in the box safety. Would prefer someone like Robert Johnson (Utes) there because of ball skills/coverage. A bigger guy, too, and he can lay the wood, although not like Assante, most likely. Just MO.

[quote name='texbengal' date='22 April 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1271934285' post='880154']
Overall good but not much of an Assante fan... he's more of an in the box safety. Would prefer someone like Robert Johnson (Utes) there because of ball skills/coverage. A bigger guy, too, and he can lay the wood, although not like Assante, most likely. Just MO.
[/quote]

well Burnett is also there too. he's your ball hawker.

Archived