awesome video

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='20 July 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1279658615' post='897878']
it's not a genre thing.....many people like me despise them because their "rock" music is horrendous
they're the black eyed peas of "rock" music

ughhh......
[/quote]

Well said.

[quote name='bengaled' date='20 July 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1279651420' post='897859']
nickleback really doesn't annoy me as much as it apparently does some of you. i realize they're more of a rock type band, and many of you young guys are into the rap thing, which is definately not my cup of tea (blues and blues/rock mainly). what REALLY annoys me is the eardrum splitting, woofer thumping bullshit that has no business even being called music. kids will be kids, i guess. i'm not saying i'm a big fan of nickleback, but they did win me over when they wrote these lyrics.

i like your pants around your feet
i like the dirt that's on your knees
i like the way you still say please
while you're looking up at me
you're like my favorite damn disease

pretty hard not to like that!
[/quote]

yea if i just hated "rock type bands" id spend most of my life stating bands that i disliked to a great extreme...

not the case..

my original thought was "wuh, this song sure gays up a sweet video about football, which isnt gay..but this song makes me not want to watch the video."

which then spawned my comments on the dreadfullness of the song..

as for the lyrics posted, i realize you're likely joking partially.. but those lyrics would have more entertained me in 8th grade than now..

i can appreciate just about any type of music, except country, that offers nothing for me...i enjoy almost anything creative/clever/impressive..

but i dont wanna start a music debacle.. at least not here.. if others wish to continue the music part of the convo start up a thread in the general forum and we will roll with it..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='20 July 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1279684421' post='897976']
yea if i just hated "rock type bands" id spend most of my life stating bands that i disliked to a great extreme...

not the case..

my original thought was "wuh, this song sure gays up a sweet video about football, which isnt gay..but this song makes me not want to watch the video."

which then spawned my comments on the dreadfullness of the song..

as for the lyrics posted, i realize you're likely joking partially.. but those lyrics would have more entertained me in 8th grade than now..

i can appreciate just about any type of music, except country, that offers nothing for me...i enjoy almost anything creative/clever/impressive..

but i dont wanna start a music debacle.. at least not here.. if others wish to continue the music part of the convo start up a thread in the general forum and we will roll with it..
[/quote]

well, there's always that mute button. try it next time before you go through all that massive frustration. i've found it works pretty well on my unit.... not so much at a traffic light or a gas station, however. THUDDDDDDDDD...............THUDDDDDDDDD..............THUDDDDDDDDD.......... :suicide:

[quote name='bengaled' date='20 July 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1279687372' post='897989']
well, there's always that mute button. try it next time before you go through all that massive frustration. i've found it works pretty well on my unit.... not so much at a traffic light or a gas station, however. THUDDDDDDDDD...............THUDDDDDDDDD..............THUDDDDDDDDD.......... :suicide:
[/quote]

yea i did... but it was the worst 23 seconds of my life

[quote name='GoBengals' date='21 July 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1279744436' post='898154']
yea i did... but it was the worst 23 seconds of my life
[/quote]

ok, sounds like there's an entertaining story in there why it took 23 seconds to find that button. wanna share?

Archived