TO talks about "some people"

[quote name='cwing' timestamp='1286757898' post='929382']
Funny -------- same issues that came about in the lst 3-4 games last season.

If you want to place blame. Blame the GM. If you are not getting better you are gettign worse in the NFL and bringing in eye candy will not get it done in the NFL. This game has and will always be won in the trenches and nothing was done to get better in the oline, the front 7 on D and safety.

370+ yds of O to TB. Where is the pressure from the front 4? Offensive RT is terrible and the interior is not much better. Despite
[/quote]

come on, those aren't the facts at all. we used our 2nd and 4th round picks on improving the (front seven)/ pass rush. don't screw up a good point with inaccurate statements.

what i'd like to know is this... was that brat's decision, coming out of a dead ball penalty, or did our $120M QB audible out of the original call? i'm sure we'll here some version of ass coverage before the week is over, though i'm not inclined to think what we hear would necessarily equate to the truth. that was soooo bush league, it goes without saying, especially when you consider huber had just banged one 72 yards and was having a great day punting the ball. considering marvin lewis' coaching habits, and the horrible day carson palmer was having, it was a fairly astonishing course of events.

[quote name='cwing' timestamp='1286757898' post='929382']
Funny -------- same issues that came about in the lst 3-4 games last season.

If you want to place blame. Blame the GM. If you are not getting better you are gettign worse in the NFL and bringing in eye candy will not get it done in the NFL. This game has and will always be won in the trenches and nothing was done to get better in the oline, the front 7 on D and safety.

370+ yds of O to TB. Where is the pressure from the front 4? Offensive RT is terrible and the interior is not much better. Despite
[/quote]

can't blame the GM right now. This team should be 4-1 right now. Oline won in the trenches today in the running game (and enough in the passing game) and won in the trenches in the passing game last week.

The players and coaches are the reason this team is 2-3 right now, not the front office.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1286761393' post='929408']
[b]what i'd like to know is this... was that brat's decision, coming out of a dead ball penalty, or did our $120M QB audible out of the original call?[/b] i'm sure we'll here some version of ass coverage before the week is over, though i'm not inclined to think what we hear would necessarily equate to the truth. that was soooo bush league, it goes without saying, especially when you consider huber had just banged one 72 yards and was having a great day punting the ball. considering marvin lewis' coaching habits, and the horrible day carson palmer was having, it was a fairly astonishing course of events.
[/quote]

where are all of the "Carson always audibles to a running play" people?

I can't imagine why Carson would decide to audible to a pass play there unless it was a gimme play.

Archived