1985 bengals/chargers game on Espn classic now

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 25 2005, 11:14 PM']yea.. i noticed,.. turned it off....  it was just silly...  i was 4 then... means almost nothing to me
[right][post="96398"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's how I feel about the old days... it's nice to see some history... but i'd rather watch a regular season game from last year than a game that is 20 years old...

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='May 25 2005, 11:15 PM']That's how I feel about the old days... it's nice to see some history... but i'd rather watch a regular season game from last year than a game that is 20 years old...
[right][post="96399"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

are we "wippersnappers?"

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='May 26 2005, 12:15 AM']That's how I feel about the old days... it's nice to see some history... but i'd rather watch a regular season game from last year than a game that is 20 years old...
[right][post="96399"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
The old games are fun, but I find it hard to think about the next season watching a bunch of players who hace long since retired. I do like watching mid-90's Auburn games to see Rudi, Takeo, Willie, et al.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 26 2005, 12:16 AM']are we "wippersnappers?"
[right][post="96400"][/post][/right][/quote]

YES!

:P

Actually, I would love to see a replay of the 1981 AFC Championship game. But they NEVER replay that one. Or the 1988 AFC Championship game.

[quote name='Jason' date='May 26 2005, 06:35 AM']YES!

:P

Actually, I would love to see a replay of the 1981 AFC Championship game.  But they NEVER replay that one.  Or the 1988 AFC Championship game.
[right][post="96463"][/post][/right][/quote]

They love to play the damn '89 superbowl heartbreak though :(

Archived