SI,.com - Don Banks Snap Judgements

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/10/16/week.6/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=hp_bn10

• If I didn't know any better, after watching that ridiculous Pierre Garcon lateral attempt -- the one Cincinnati defensive end Carlos Dunlap recovered and returned 35 yards for a game-sealing touchdown -- I'd think the Colts are trying to win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes instead of some football games this season.[color=#000000][left][b]• With the possible exception of the last-place and going nowhere Rams, there's no team I misjudged more than the Bengals. That would be the 4-2 Bengals, who have already matched their season win total from all of 2010. I had Cincinnati being the worst team in the NFL this season, but I was misinformed.[/b]
[b]Not only are the Bengals playing .667 ball entering their Week 7 bye, but also they play a winnable game at Seattle in Week 8 coming out of their break. I'm incredibly impressed with rookie quarterback Andy Dalton so far, and he keeps getting better by the week. Dalton started off a cool 18 of 22 for 201 yards and a touchdown in the win over the Colts, and he stayed pretty hot, finishing 25 of 32 for 264 yards, with one touchdown and no picks.[/b]
[b]At what point might Dalton's production even over-take the statistics being put up this season by fellow rookie quarterback Cam Newton? So far, on the only scoreboard that really matters, the Bengals own four wins and the Panthers are 1-5.[/b][/left][/color][/left]

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1318815229' post='1046434']
Actually the slick thing to do is give OROY to Dalton and Green together.
[/quote]

Green has made Dalton look good, not the other way around.

Not bashing Dalton, but Green is making more great catches than Dalton is great throws.

Archived