Which RB would be the best compliment to Law Firm?

Now that BJGE is in the fold  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Also taking Cap space into account and where we pick in the draft, which RB would be the best compliment to Law Firm?

• Trent Richardson
    • Doug Martin
    • David Wilson
    • Lamar Miller
    • Chris Polk
    • Isaiah Pead
    • Robert Turbin
    • Bernard Pierce
    • Terrance Ganaway
    • LeMichael James
    • Bernard Scott (already on team, but talent has been under-utilized)
    • Michael Bush (probably won't sign him as well, but put it out there anyway)
    • Jonathan Stewart (give up 3rd round draft pick)
    • Ronnie Hillman
    • Chris Rainey
    • Vick Ballard
    • Other

[quote name='EnglishBengal' timestamp='1332589248' post='1111411']
I've also added Hillman, Rainey and Ballard to the poll. See if anyone likes these guys.

I know I like Hillman. He would actually be a nice fit next to Law Firm and Scott. He's small but is a tough with great vision, is speedy, and is an everydown back. He's an excellent receiver with experience playing in the slot and is a good blocker for his size. He's coming out of the same college as Marshall Faulk and without any bias, Faulk thinks he could be a steal for someone.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIL2BMOmOAk&feature=related[/media]

[/quote]
good eye on hillman, man. Just from what I watched, he has this crazy ability to throw off coming defenders with a slight move, enough to just cut back slightly and blow past them. I am very impressed.

*The Bengals’ backfield makeover isn’t about dissatisfaction with Cedric Benson as much as it is about molding the offense to suit Jay Gruden’s offense. BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who signed with the team last week, is a similar style player to Benson (except for the fact that Benson has fumbled once every 49 carries over the last two years and Green-Ellis never has fumbled in his career). But the team intends on using more of a running back by committee approach than it did in the past. The Bengals are looking at backs with speed, receiving skills, and the ability to pass protect. It’s possible Bernard Scott Brian Leonard will have enhanced roles next season, and it’s also possible the team will add more to the backfield.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Sunday-Blitz-9306.html

Archived