Anonymous Player Punks Ray Lewis

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[color="purple"][u]RAY LEWIS RUNNING ON FUMES?
ProFootballTalk.com[/color][/u]

As Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis predicts that his career will be rejuvenated by the team's switch back to a 4-3 defense, including the use from time to time of the legendary 46 attack, some folks around the league think that it's simply over for the 2003 NFL defensive player of the year.

"Lewis can talk all the sh-t he wants," said one league source. "He's been running on fumes ever since they went to the the 3-4, and now he thinks he'll be the man because they are back at the 4-3.

"Don't kid yourself. Way back when those two fat, strong slobs they had in front of him [Tony Siragusa and Sam Adams] made [Lewis] what he was. Without them, he's a good pursuit guy, but once you get in his kitchen he's done."

[url="http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm"]http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm[/url]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]where does it say it was a player?[/quote]

[i][b]good call I guess it doesn't...... I just thought it was, could be anyone,

Maybe Marvin who caoched them all B) [/b][/i]

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 29 2005, 02:34 PM'][color="purple"][u]RAY LEWIS RUNNING ON FUMES?

As Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis predicts that his career will be rejuvenated by the team's switch back to a 4-3 defense, including the use from time to time of the legendary 46 attack, some folks around the league think that it's simply over for the 2003 NFL defensive player of the year.

"Lewis can talk all the sh-t he wants," said one league source.  "He's been running on fumes ever since they went to the the 3-4, and now he thinks he'll be the man because they are back at the 4-3. 

"Don't kid yourself.  Way back when those two fat, strong slobs they had in front of him [Tony Siragusa and Sam Adams] made [Lewis] what he was.  Without them, he's a good pursuit guy, but once you get in his kitchen he's done."
[url="http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm"]http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm[/url]
[right][post="108663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
i agree that ray lewis is overrated and his hey days are all but over...all he does is hop on piles and dance around like a fucking chicken with terrets syndrome
it was classic on MNF last yr against the chiefs when he was miked up and crying about being double teamed

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:18 AM']i agree that ray lewis is overrated and his hey days are all but over...all he does is hop on piles and dance around like a fucking chicken with terrets syndrome
it was classic on MNF last yr against the chiefs when he was miked up and crying about being double teamed
[right][post="108827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
that was great because the full back would chip him and will shields kept knocking him right out of the play

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 29 2005, 01:34 PM'][color="purple"][u]RAY LEWIS RUNNING ON FUMES?

"Lewis can talk all the sh-t he wants," said one league source.  "He's been running on fumes ever since they went to the the 3-4, and now he thinks he'll be the man because they are back at the 4-3. 

"Don't kid yourself.  Way back when those two fat, strong slobs they had in front of him [Tony Siragusa and Sam Adams] made [Lewis] what he was.  Without them, he's a good pursuit guy, but once you get in his kitchen he's done."
[right][post="108663"][/post][/right][/quote]

I think the source wants to be anonymous because he's afraid of being knifed... :unsure:

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 30 2005, 12:18 AM']i agree that ray lewis is overrated and his hey days are all but over...all he does is hop on piles and dance around like a fucking chicken with terrets syndrome
I think we can only pencil him in for like 135-145 tackles a year.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 30 2005, 01:18 AM']i agree that ray lewis is overrated and his hey days are all but over...all he does is hop on piles and dance around like a fucking chicken with terrets syndrome

Wish I had that game on tape. Ray deserved an emmy for best comedy performance by a dork for that game...

Guest CTBengalsFan
[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jul 2 2005, 12:36 AM']i think the source is a bitch for calling him out anonymously (sp)
[right][post="109802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

do you have any clue how profootballtalk works?

League sources give this guy information based on the condition that he keeps it anonymous, obviously organizations don't want their staff badmouthing people. But doing it anonymously lets the fans know the real opinions or inside information from league sources.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jul 2 2005, 12:36 AM']i think the source is a bitch for calling him out anonymously (sp)
[right][post="109802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Guess I'm a bitch, too. I wouldn't exactly call Ray Lewis out like this guy did, anonymously or.....un...anonymously.

Archived