Is it Ok for women to hit men?

I agree that it is never acceptable for anyone to hit anyone else (except in defense obviously).  But it's especially egregious between man and woman.. IMO, it's wrong when a woman hits a man because the man is obligated to not retaliate.  Women know this, which is why they do it usually (although sometimes they are just that pissed off).  The reasons why a men should not hit a woman should be obvious.

I have hit a girl once in my life... She was small, and I tried to restrain her first then tried to just get away.. She ended up on my back literally trying to claw my eyes out of their sockets.. It was at that point I threw her off, then decked her square in the nose when she came at me again.

She fell flat on her ass with this look on her face like "I can't believe you just did that!".. Then she burst in into tears and ran home to tell her parents (I was in middle school).. They came over to my house that evening all prepared to get into my shit, but once they saw my face and spoke with my parents they basically told her she got what she deserved.

I just love story time. I'm looking forward to Ryu'ing someone one day.

Just kidding.

And 1181, I see crap like that all the time. Kills me.

Archived