Is it Ok for women to hit men?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIKqUYLZi6I[/media]

If he had hit her first he'd be getting arrested. If he hit her back then it would be self defense. Times are changing but why is

it Ok for women to hit us but we don't hit back? It's obvious that if most of us were to slap a hoe she'd fly 10 feet back but they

act like they wanna be treated equally then they have to deal with the consequence if they hit us? Am I right or what? I don't want

to hit a woman and I never have. But in this instance when the bitch slaps you then sometimes things change. Kind of like the bus driver incident.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaEKCnsbOI[/media]

I hate to say it but some women just deserve to be hit. I agree with the bus driver, you're going to act like a man I'm going to treat you like one. Women like to complain about double standards while trying to create one of their own.

That's exactly what I mean. Anything to benefit them they are all about it. In the mean time we give up a lot of shit to them. Like in a divorce court, my lawyer told me straight up that the court will favor the woman all day everyday. You have to have a video evidence of her smoking crack and doing heroin for him to get convinced to make it a fair one.

That's exactly what I mean. Anything to benefit them they are all about it. In the mean time we give up a lot of shit to them. Like in a divorce court, my lawyer told me straight up that the court will favor the woman all day everyday. You have to have a video evidence of her smoking crack and doing heroin for him to get convinced to make it a fair one.

I get that and it's just part of life, my issue is women that want to act like men but be treated like demure little ladies. they complain about wanting equal treatment but that's not really what they want, they want the best of both worlds. And then they wonder why men don't know quite how to treat them anymore, because everything we do is offensive now for some reason.

If he pressed charges I'm sure she's get arrested (first video). I love that second video. If if it was a dude, it would still crack me up. He went Mortal Kombat on her ass.

But on topic... you always hear guys say "I'd never hit a woman." Well, man, if a chick hit me, I would take it, call the police, and file charges. If she continuously attacked me, I'd blast her and take my championship belt home.

If he pressed charges I'm sure she's get arrested (first video). I love that second video. If if it was a dude, it would still crack me up. He went Mortal Kombat on her ass.

But on topic... you always hear guys say "I'd never hit a woman." Well, man, if a chick hit me, I would take it, call the police, and file charges. If she continuously attacked me, I'd blast her and take my championship belt home.

LMFAO HAHAHA

But that is how I feel about it.

If it was a little chick, and I'm talking a 100 lb idiot who thinks they're dangerous, I'd probably just subdue her (I would definitely have to be certain this was possible before attempting). Just hold her down or something until she could come to the realization that she's made a dumb move. I'd then release her back into the wild.

It's not ok for anyone to hit anyone. Except in self defense, or spanking your child (which is different from "hitting").

Spanking is for parents without patience and creativity and creates a tension in parent-child relations that is totally avoidable. I'd jack a chick in the jaw before I ever paddled a kid, at least the woman is an adult and somewhat able to defend herself.

Spanking is for parents without patience and creativity and creates a tension in parent-child relations that is totally avoidable. I'd jack a chick in the jaw before I ever paddled a kid, at least the woman is an adult and somewhat able to defend herself.

I was spanked as a child, mostly by my grandmother. For most of my childhood I was closer to her than my mom.

Good thought provoking stuff here... child spanking. Should you do it? I got spanked by my mom a few times. Maybe 5-10 times total in my life. I think my dad may have swatted my ass a couple times for acting shitty for not getting a Ninja Turtle or something. For the most part they kinda just let me do my own thing without many consequences. But then again I rarely got caught. I remember when I was 15-16 we asked a friend who had an older brother to buy us beer... well, the friend's mother was listening on another phone, called my mom, and told. My parents came and got me at my friend's house and wouldn't tell me why. Finally they told me and took me home. I said I was kidding with the older brother but it didn't work. They just took me home and made me stay there for the night.

Although my mom never played the game with me, letting her down was always the biggest consequence no matter what. My dad kinda provoked me to do bad things sometimes (not personal destruction to people's houses or whatnot). He'd always throw dog shit in the road for people to run over, would tell me to tell my teachers and coaches to fuck off, and on multiple occasions directly told me to go beat a kid up (who definitely deserved it mind you). Mom would always tell me no, don't do that, you'll get in trouble, kicked out, etc. Thank goodness I sided with her and not that crazy bastard.

Hell yea. Some kids need it. I am PRO spanking. Not beating but spanking.

some parents also need to be hit.

Saw a kid the other day, couldn't have been more than 1yrs old, was pushing a toy car (the kind kids can ride in), down the sidewalk, and turned and started going up the street. Couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl because they were wearing nothing but a diaper, not even shoes.  

The kid ended up AT LEAST 300yds away from his/her house and around a corner.  Not a chance the parents could still see him/her.  Luckily the kid stopped halfway up the hill and turned around, or else the kid would have made it up to the busy intersection long before the dad ended up waddling to the corner to find him/her.  Then the dad had the nerve to spank the hell out of the kid as if the kid had done something wrong.

some parents also need to be hit.

Saw a kid the other day, couldn't have been more than 1yrs old, was pushing a toy car (the kind kids can ride in), down the sidewalk, and turned and started going up the street. Couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl because they were wearing nothing but a diaper, not even shoes.  

The kid ended up AT LEAST 300yds away from his/her house and around a corner.  Not a chance the parents could still see him/her.  Luckily the kid stopped halfway up the hill and turned around, or else the kid would have made it up to the busy intersection long before the dad ended up waddling to the corner to find him/her.  Then the dad had the nerve to spank the hell out of the kid as if the kid had done something wrong.

As a parent I agree with you on that one. 

I've never hit a woman. But I have shook the shit out of a bitch! 

And if I ever did hit a woman, I would just tell the cops it was because of my Indian heritage.

My ancestors came from the Slapaho Tribe. 

You're retarded lol

Let her hit you (unless taking blows to the face), she's a chick but warn her, then restrain her.  Don't hit her.....yet.   Continue to restrain and verbally warn that this shit's not going to fly....if she keeps it up, all bets are off.  Continue to restrain until she's maintained a bit of control, calm and let her go all the while warning her not to go all female on you again.  Hopefully she gets the point, if not and continues the assault....then a slap is warranted.  Open hand....closed hand vs female doesn't fly in my book.  But that's even last resort...and that hopefully gives her a more clear understanding of what could potentially happen if she continues her ways.  But why not just exit the situation at this point?  There's nothing to be gained from the situation....she's mad as shit, wants to hit....you're probably going to hurt her real good with even one punch.....just leave.  Leave the situation.  Never talk to this chick again if you don't have to. 

I agree that it is never acceptable for anyone to hit anyone else (except in defense obviously).  But it's especially egregious between man and woman.. IMO, it's wrong when a woman hits a man because the man is obligated to not retaliate.  Women know this, which is why they do it usually (although sometimes they are just that pissed off).  The reasons why a men should not hit a woman should be obvious.

I have hit a girl once in my life... She was small, and I tried to restrain her first then tried to just get away.. She ended up on my back literally trying to claw my eyes out of their sockets.. It was at that point I threw her off, then decked her square in the nose when she came at me again.

She fell flat on her ass with this look on her face like "I can't believe you just did that!".. Then she burst in into tears and ran home to tell her parents (I was in middle school).. They came over to my house that evening all prepared to get into my shit, but once they saw my face and spoke with my parents they basically told her she got what she deserved.

Let her hit you (unless taking blows to the face), she's a chick but warn her, then restrain her.  Don't hit her.....yet.   Continue to restrain and verbally warn that this shit's not going to fly....if she keeps it up, all bets are off.  Continue to restrain until she's maintained a bit of control, calm and let her go all the while warning her not to go all female on you again.  Hopefully she gets the point, if not and continues the assault....then a slap is warranted.  Open hand....closed hand vs female doesn't fly in my book.  But that's even last resort...and that hopefully gives her a more clear understanding of what could potentially happen if she continues her ways.  But why not just exit the situation at this point?  There's nothing to be gained from the situation....she's mad as shit, wants to hit....you're probably going to hurt her real good with even one punch.....just leave.  Leave the situation.  Never talk to this chick again if you don't have to. 

But what if it's your mom?

- Dez Bryant

Archived