Latest from ISIS

BengalBacker

:boring:

This is something the rest of the world has learned to cope with.  Scary what we're willing to do in trying to be the exception.  We helped to topple Gaddafi by arming a lot of these same ppl, even more so Syria, never mind Iraq & Afghanistan.  Benghazi, shit. Libya was genius compared to the others on that list.  Try to engage with Iran instead of bombing them and there's a shitfit, I don't know what to tell you.

PLO, AQ, ISIL.. I'm more concerned with the KKK next door.  This is about keeping gas under $5 a gallon.  Fuggabuncha crusader bullshit.  So glad we've distanced ourselves from Sharon a little as I couldn't give half a toss about holy land.  Get Palestine out of the refugee camps and it will chill out some but they can have their Holy War without us k thx bye Felicia.

Rambling a bit but since you mentioned it

:boring:

This is something the rest of the world has learned to cope with.  Scary what we're willing to do in trying to be the exception.  We helped to topple Gaddafi by arming a lot of these same ppl, even more so Syria, never mind Iraq & Afghanistan.  Benghazi, shit. Libya was genius compared to the others on that list.  Try to engage with Iran instead of bombing them and there's a shitfit, I don't know what to tell you.

PLO, AQ, ISIL.. I'm more concerned with the KKK next door.  This is about keeping gas under $5 a gallon.  Fuggabuncha crusader bullshit.  So glad we've distanced ourselves from Sharon a little as I couldn't give half a toss about holy land.  Get Palestine out of the refugee camps and it will chill out some but they can have their Holy War without us k thx bye Felicia.

Rambling a bit but since you mentioned it

A freaking men.

We need to stop creating the problems to being with.

Archived