2 Jacko Jurors say:

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[color="green"][i][b]This makes me fucking Livid, these fucking worthless assholes who sat in the jury box for months now after a few weeks of being home and realizing how stupid their verdict was they change their mind and say "oops we let a pedophile go free!"[/b][/i][/color]

[img]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/08/08/jackson.jurors.ap/vert.cook.file.ap.jpg[/img][img]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/08/08/jackson.jurors.ap/vert.hultman.file.ap.jpg[/img]
[u]Two Jackson jurors say they regret acquittal
Both plan to write books on trial
August 8, 2005
CNN
[/u]

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Two of the 12 jurors who voted to acquit singer Michael Jackson of child molestation and other charges said Monday they regret their decisions.

Jurors Ray Hultman and Eleanor Cook, who both have pending book deals, planned to appear Monday night on the MSNBC show "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct."

In a preview shown Monday on NBC's "Today," Cosby asked Cook if the other jurors will be angry with her.

"They can be as angry as they want to. They ought to be ashamed. They're the ones that let a pedophile go," responded Cook, 79. :blink: [color="blue"]you did too, you stupid old fucking cunt, please Die[/color]

Hultman, 62, told Cosby he was upset with the way other jurors approached the case: "The thing that really got me the most was the fact that people just wouldn't take those blinders off long enough to really look at all the evidence that was there."

Hultman has said previously that when jurors took an anonymous poll early in their deliberations he was one of three jurors who voted for conviction.

On June 13, the jurors unanimously acquitted Jackson of all charges, which alleged that he molested a then-13-year-old boy in 2003, plied the boy with wine and conspired to hold him and his family captive so they would make a video rebutting a damaging television documentary.

Explaining the turnaround by Cook and Hultman, consultant Larry Garrison, who is working with both on their separate books and a combined television movie, said all the jurors "had an agreement [to be united] and then basically when they went on 'Larry King Live,' both Eleanor and Ray couldn't tolerate what was going on anymore. They said, 'Enough is enough."'

Cook told Cosby: "The air reeked of hatred, and people were angry, and I had never been in an atmosphere like that before."

In June, Hultman told The Associated Press about the verdict: "That's not to say he's an innocent man. He's just not guilty of the crimes he's been charged with."

During an appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America" with five other jurors in June, Cook was one of three who raised their hands when asked if they thought Jackson may have molested other children but not the 13-year-old boy.

"We had our suspicions, but we couldn't judge on that because it wasn't what we were there to do," she said at the time.

Hultman's book will be called "The Deliberator" and Cook's is "Guilty as Sin, Free as a Bird," said Garrison. Part of the profits from their book sales will go to charity, he said.

Both were in seclusion and unavailable for comment until after the MSNBC broadcast, Garrison said.

Guest BlackJesus

[b] :rant: Justice just got ..........[/b]

[img]http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/mjisnotonlythekingofpopowned.jpg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.cagle.com/news/MichaelJacksonVerdict/images3/christo.jpg[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Aug 9 2005, 10:04 AM']They`re doing it so more people will buy their books.
Fuck`em... :fing06:
[right][post="127299"][/post][/right][/quote]

No shit, old. Whatever happened to integrity? How much money would be worth looking that stupid. You would think that most people would see right through them and not buy their books. But unfortunately, the books will probably sell. If I was a prosecuting attorney, I would comb those books for illegal activity performed as jurors. You know there's a good chance they were coerced, bribed, etc.. Shouldn't Cook's book be called "Guilty as Sin, Free as a Bird, Thanks to my Dumb Ass"? And Hultman's, "The Deliberate Attempt to Get Rich Off being a Dumb Ass"?

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 9 2005, 08:25 AM'][u]Two Jackson jurors say they regret acquittal
[b]Both plan to write books on trial[/b]
August 8, 2005
CNN
[/u]
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Two of the 12 jurors who voted to acquit singer Michael Jackson of child molestation and other charges said Monday they regret their decisions.......
[right][post="127260"][/post][/right][/quote]

That explains it! :rant:

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]I'm going to bring it up since noone has yet....

But should a 79 year old women even serve on a Jury ????

The Old bitch obviously is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.....[/b][/i]

Archived