Who is going to Dallas?

looks like flights round trip from here are $78 round trip.. so depending how things go i may swing down.

obstacles being that would be 3 straight weekends on the road, cinct the 25th, i have a wedding to attend in LA the following weekend then dallas would be the next weekend.

might be a bit much.

if i happen to make it i will have to meet up with some of you at some point.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:57 AM, Le Tigre said:

Here was the place that made the most sense in my simple head:

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/hampton-inn-and-suites-dallas-market-center-DALPPHX/index.html

It sits about as close to I35 as one could get--without being labeled as I35. It is also closer to Love Field, and is on a closer/more direct path to Arlington. I will be happy to just have a clean bed and coffee in the morning, so wherever it is, I am good.  

Well... its out of our hands.  Wherever Lenny's bus drops us off, that's where we'll be.  :)

As far as eating on the cheap goes - don't worry about me.  I'll just order whatever suits me.  Just let's plan to bring someone along to eat all my leftovers... or maybe I can "date" one of you guys and we can split a steak.  The fact that I've only got about a half-cup of stomach capacity is something I've done to myself, don't let it harsh your mellow.  I've wined and dined well in my life already, I can certainly knock it off now in exchange for not kicking the bucket sometime in the next 5-10 years.

Archived