Myles Garrett Injured in Practice

High School Harry

https://sports.yahoo.com/browns-apos-myles-garrett-leaves-202310075.html

Browns' Myles Garrett leaves practice with ankle injury, reportedly might miss multiple games

Sporting News
Yahoo7•Sep 6, 2017, 5:40 PM

Myles Garrett's NFL debut may have to be put on hold.

The Browns' rookie defensive end and No. 1 overall pick of this year's draft suffered an ankle injury during Wednesday's practice and was unable to finish the workout.

"He went as long as he could,'' coach Hue Jackson said at his post-practice news conference, via the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Jackson could not indicate whether Garrett's availability for Sunday's home opener against the Stealers would be affected, though Garrett was listed as limited on the team's injury report.

"We'll see," Jackson added. "I don't want to make medical decisions. I'm not very good at them. We'll see where we are as we move through the week."

15 hours ago, HOF dan said:

At what point do you start feeling a little bad for the snake bitten Brownies?

I just want them to win enough games (two vs the Squeels would be nice) to keep Hue Jackson as their coach.  If they fire him, he will be rolling into Cincinnati on the next Greyhound to take over for Mediocre Marv who will retire to a front office job with his son as his assistant.

Don't want that.

Archived