punishment for postwhores!!!!

we should punish or limit the number of posts per day for certain people...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. we should punish or limit the number of posts per day for certain people...

• YES
    • NO

Guest bengalrick

jaime is the prototypical "post whore"....

:ninja: <= if we took out all posts w/ this is in it, or a smile, how many posts would jaime have???

you know i love ya, jaime.... :D

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Sep 1 2005, 02:20 PM']roflmmfao, when i said i wasnt calling him out i meant  i wasnt calling him a postwhore... but was calling him out about me kissing bj's ass... man some of us have too much time on our hands  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]   :pointlaff:   good find buckwoody
and beaker, im a huge fan of your idea! have a feeling that the majority of this board will not agree.

one final question? oldschooler and jamie b... why get so defensive and active in this thread neither of you two are postwhores... for the most part every one of your (god knows how many) posts old has atliest a half page of stats and facts in it. and jamie b you speak your opinion regularly and have stats and facts to back it up. i cannot wait until the regular season, i guess i should have seen it coming though... i figured with the board growing there would be more whoring.
[right][post="139956"][/post][/right][/quote]

I just read this so sorry for the late reply, dude i was soooo not taking this thread seriouly, you just gave me a opportunity to post whore and i was in a playfull mood and just messing with ya, i just made the posts i made for no particualr reason other than to post whore out of fun. Its all good bro.

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 1 2005, 02:27 PM']jaime is the prototypical "post whore"....
:ninja:   <= if we took out all posts w/ this is in it, or a smile, how many posts would jaime have???
you know i love ya, jaime.... :D
[right][post="139960"][/post][/right][/quote]

:1441: :1287: :sterb041: :363: :458:

:ninja:

[quote name='Beaker' date='Sep 1 2005, 10:16 AM']Go...here's a suggestion. On some MBs you have to post a reply of a minimum amount of characters (say 10 for example). If you dont, when you hit submit it says "posts must be at least X characters in length". Maybe if you put something like that in place it would cut down on the whoring. May I suggest 25 as a nice starting number?
[right][post="139793"][/post][/right][/quote]
:thumbsdown:

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 2 2005, 12:28 AM']I just read this so sorry for the late reply, dude i was soooo not taking this thread seriouly, you just gave me a opportunity to post whore and i was in a playfull mood and just messing with ya, i just made the posts i made for no particualr reason other than to post whore out of fun. Its all good bro.
[right][post="140403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

its all good man... i think that this thread was just mis-taken if you know what i mean.... i was just hoping that by addressing this that it might clean up the board a little more!

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Sep 1 2005, 12:20 PM']one final question? oldschooler and jamie b... why get so defensive and active in this thread neither of you two are postwhores... for the most part every one of your (god knows how many) posts old has atliest a half page of stats and facts in it. and jamie b you speak your opinion regularly and have stats and facts to back it up. i cannot wait until the regular season, i guess i should have seen it coming though... i figured with the board growing there would be more whoring.
[right][post="139956"][/post][/right][/quote]

I wasn`t defensive. I was just making a point.
And I`d say over HALF of BJ`s posts are pictures.
He has almost twice as many as the 2nd highest post whore.

I just don`t think it is/was fair to call people out because
they posted a :headbang: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :afropic: and exclude someone
that has 1000`s of pictures posted just because he is "beloved"
to you. Don`t get me wrong...I think BJ is an asset to this board.
But so are alot of other "post whores"...

:headbang:

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Sep 2 2005, 10:43 AM']I wasn`t defensive. I was just making a point.
And I`d say over HALF of BJ`s posts are pictures.
He has almost twice as many as the 2nd highest post whore.
I just don`t think it is/was fair to call people out because
they posted a  :headbang:   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]   :afropic: and exclude someone
that has 1000`s of pictures posted just because he is "beloved"
to you. Don`t get me wrong...I think BJ is an asset to this board.
But so are alot of other "post whores"...
:headbang:
[right][post="140563"][/post][/right][/quote]

i never once claimed that anyone was or wasnt an asset to the board schooler... i was simply saying that there are far too many posts,comments,replies etc. with little content floating around here. you have def. taken this the wrong way... look at beakers idea for example... it doesnt harm anyone... it just cleans up the board a little... i guess it was the word "punishment" that has your panties in a bunch!

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Sep 5 2005, 05:01 PM']i never once claimed that anyone was or wasnt an asset to the board schooler... i was simply saying that there are far too many posts,comments,replies etc. with little content floating around here. you have def. taken this the wrong way... look at beakers idea for example... it doesnt harm anyone... it just cleans up the board a little... i guess it was the word "punishment" that has your panties in a bunch!
[right][post="142875"][/post][/right][/quote]

Don`t take me so serious...I don`t.

And I don`t wear panties :onoudidnt:

*free baller* [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//15.gif[/img]

Archived