WAS UP

BlacknGold

Guest bengalrick

i don't answer anyone that calls my team the Bengals... asshole...

hows ben looking this year?? :rolleyes:

whats it feel like to have to worry about your third stringer probably having to carry the load??

are you guys gonna miss your best reciever, plexico?? oh thats right, he wasn't your best wr, right???

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 7 2005, 04:58 PM']i don't answer anyone that calls my team the Bengals... asshole...

hows ben looking this year?? :rolleyes:

whats it feel like to have to worry about your third stringer probably having to carry the load??

are you guys gonna miss your best reciever, plexico?? oh thats right, he wasn't your best wr, right???
[right][post="143890"][/post][/right][/quote]

Well you did, and no It's not, just askin. Someone seems a little testy. :254: :254:

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 05:49 PM']Just want to know how you project your season to turn out this year?
[right][post="143880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Again, this Steelers fan can't spell. It's Bengals, and if you insist on using the profanity, it would be spelled _ungles not _ungals.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Sep 7 2005, 08:16 PM']Wat are your projections black and gold? for the steelers of course.
[right][post="144020"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well I'm sure that it will not be as good as last year but I'll say 13-3. A couple of playoff wins, and maybe a superbowl appearance, that is in the case that Mr. Cowher does not have a December break down.

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:06 PM']Well I'm sure that it will not be as good as last year but I'll say 13-3.  A couple of playoff wins, and maybe a superbowl appearance, that is in the case that Mr. Cowher does not have a December break down.
[right][post="144062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How about you get past the Titans 1st with Ben actually having to throw the ball since your top two back will be out injured.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 09:08 PM']How about you get past the Titans 1st with Ben actually having to throw the ball since your top two back will be out injured.
[right][post="144065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I think that our season starter will be in the backfield on Sept. 11. A full 4 quarters of game time will be good for Ben to establish a rythm, and again suh-weet titties will prevail.

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:12 PM']I think that our season starter will be in the backfield on Sept. 11.  A full 4 quarters of game time will be good for Ben to establish a rythm, and again suh-weet titties will prevail.
[right][post="144071"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well there you go, thats based on what you think...ESPN reports both are out till mid september so lets just say that by Duce with Knee Surgery and The Short Bus with Calf issues. PLEASE play one of them, add to the stress of the injury and cause it to be more of an issue PLEASE.

No on second thought dont, I dont want any excuses when we play you.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 09:19 PM']Well there you go, thats based on what you think...ESPN reports both are out till mid september so lets just say that by Duce with Knee Surgery and The Short Bus with Calf issues. PLEASE play one of them, add to the stress of the injury and cause it to be more of an issue PLEASE.

No on second thought dont, I dont want any excuses when we play you.
[right][post="144076"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You know I will give you guys credit for one thing everytime we've played in the past it usually turns out to be a pretty good game, but not now. I hope come week 7 that you guys have something under your sleeves, if not it will be hideous.

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:31 PM']You know I will give you guys credit for one thing everytime we've played in the past it usually turns out to be a pretty good game, but not now. I hope come week 7 that you guys have something under your sleeves, if not it will be hideous.
[right][post="144087"][/post][/right][/quote]

See you were almost there, yeah every time we have played its been good, and I expect it to be again. I honestly expect us to split each winning at home. Hideous indeed. :onoudidnt:

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 09:38 PM']See you were almost there, yeah every time we have played its been good, and I expect it to be again. I honestly expect us to split each winning at home. Hideous indeed.  :onoudidnt:
[right][post="144093"][/post][/right][/quote]

Never, not this year anyway, this is it, chasing five baby.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 09:43 PM']Riiiiiight.
[right][post="144103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It is a shame I will be in boot camp after week six so I will miss everything after that, including the victory over your beloved Bengals, but I will graduate just in time for AFCCG and superbowl.

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:46 PM']It is a shame I will be in boot camp after week six so I will miss everything after that, including the victory over your beloved bungles, but I will graduate just in time for AFCCG and superbowl.
[right][post="144105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

start giving me the excuses as to why you wolnt come back when you lose now eh?

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 09:48 PM']start giving me the excuses as to why you wolnt come back when you lose now eh?
[right][post="144107"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yea you got me, damn, I guess we'll just have to see, I'll be back for AFCCG, receiving letters updating me on Steelers status the whole time I'm in Great Lakes. I'LL return when I get to San Diego, that is if you guys will still be up for som trash talkin. :pointlaff:

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:53 PM']Yea you got me, damn, I guess we'll just have to see, I'll be back for AFCCG, receiving letters updating me on Steelers status the whole time I'm in Great Lakes.  I'LL return when I get to San Diego, that is if you guys will still be up for som trash talkin. :pointlaff:
[right][post="144112"][/post][/right][/quote]

Squeelers in the AFCG, well at least your funny. :pointlaff:

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 09:55 PM']Squeelers in the AFCG, well at least your funny.  :pointlaff:
[right][post="144116"][/post][/right][/quote]

What were you expecting the Bengals? I don't see who will stop us, Pats have lost key linebackers, Peyton Manning will fall under our D's pressure, who's left? The Chiefs? Please.

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 11:03 PM']What were you expecting the bungles?  I don't see who will stop us, Pats have lost key linebackers, Peyton Manning will fall under our D's pressure, who's left? The Chiefs? Please.
[right][post="144122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Blah blah blah, lets see if your backs can get and stay healthy, otherwise your in trouble Ben will not win by throwing thats for sure.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:06 PM']Blah blah blah, lets see if your backs can get and stay healthy, otherwise your in trouble Ben will not win by throwing thats for sure.
[right][post="144125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'll say it again, Willie Parker will start and will do very well in week one if Duce or Jerome are not healthy he will continue to start, all you need to know about suh-weet titties is 1 carry 51 yards. As far as Ben goes he will do well not as well as last year but he will be fine. Another poiont about Ben if you noticed he doesn't come around till about the second half, remember that.

[quote name='BlacknGold' date='Sep 7 2005, 11:17 PM']I'll say it again, Willie Parker will start and will do very well in week one if Duce or Jerome are not healthy he will continue to start, all you need to know about suh-weet titties is 1 carry 51 yards. As far as Ben goes he will do well not as well as last year but he will be fine. Another poiont about Ben if you noticed he doesn't come around till about the second half, remember that.
[right][post="144134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 7 2005, 10:21 PM'] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]
[right][post="144139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I gotta go raise some hell on the Brown's page now your no fun you are impossible to piss off.

Archived