Jermaine Eluemunor Sort of Hints at Potentially Signing With Bengals

The veteran wants to beat the Chiefs in a game that matters.

CINCINNATI — The Bengals could be in the market for a new starting right tackle this offseason with Jonah Williams set to become a free agent. 

Will they go after Raiders veteran Jermaine Eluemunor? The 29-year-old has been a solid player for Las Vegas over the past couple of years. 

Eluemunor wants to join a team that can beat the Chiefs when it matters. 

"You can call me a hater, I don't care," he tweeted. "I don’t like the Chiefs at all … We beat them this year. Yeah cool, but I want to beat them when it matters. Don’t care who comments on this players, fans, I don't care. Congrats to them for making another Super Bowl, but I hope I get the opportunity to beat you when it matters.

Joe Burrow is the only active quarterback that has beat Patrick Mahomes in the postseason. Tom Brady is the only other player that has led his team past the Chiefs in the Mahomes era and he retired last offseason. 

Eluemunor may want to help the Ravens overcome the Chiefs. That may be what he's implying especially after Baltimore's 17-10 loss to Kansas City on Sunday in the AFC Championship Game. 

It's worth noting the Ravens did take Eluemenor in the fifth-round (159th overall) in the 2017 NFL Draft.  

There's also a chance he sees a potential opportunity to join a Bengals team that has shown they can beat the Chiefs in the postseason. Eluemunor could certainly fill one weakness on Cincinnati's roster. 

Check out his tweet below:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/jermaine-eluemunor-sort-of-hints-at-potentially-signing-with-bengals

1 hour ago, Arkansas Bengal said:
The veteran wants to beat the Chiefs in a game that matters.

CINCINNATI — The Bengals could be in the market for a new starting right tackle this offseason with Jonah Williams set to become a free agent. 

Will they go after Raiders veteran Jermaine Eluemunor? The 29-year-old has been a solid player for Las Vegas over the past couple of years. 

Eluemunor wants to join a team that can beat the Chiefs when it matters. 

"You can call me a hater, I don't care," he tweeted. "I don’t like the Chiefs at all … We beat them this year. Yeah cool, but I want to beat them when it matters. Don’t care who comments on this players, fans, I don't care. Congrats to them for making another Super Bowl, but I hope I get the opportunity to beat you when it matters.

Joe Burrow is the only active quarterback that has beat Patrick Mahomes in the postseason. Tom Brady is the only other player that has led his team past the Chiefs in the Mahomes era and he retired last offseason. 

Eluemunor may want to help the Ravens overcome the Chiefs. That may be what he's implying especially after Baltimore's 17-10 loss to Kansas City on Sunday in the AFC Championship Game. 

It's worth noting the Ravens did take Eluemenor in the fifth-round (159th overall) in the 2017 NFL Draft.  

There's also a chance he sees a potential opportunity to join a Bengals team that has shown they can beat the Chiefs in the postseason. Eluemunor could certainly fill one weakness on Cincinnati's roster. 

Check out his tweet below:

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/jermaine-eluemunor-sort-of-hints-at-potentially-signing-with-bengals

Longtime backup who started last 2 yrs.

75 and 68 pff last 2 seasons

Seems he's headed to the Rats if affordable.

Meh...

• Upvote 1