Bears Rivals Message board

Storm

[quote name='Storm' date='Sep 19 2005, 08:13 AM'][url="http://bears.hosttown.com/index.php?showforum=11"]http://bears.hosttown.com/index.php?showforum=11[/url]
[right][post="152492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
site sucks. i registered an hour ago and they still wont let me post until the moderator approves of my account.

just reading some of their posts, they remind me a lot of cleveland fans.

[quote name='whodey319' date='Sep 19 2005, 09:06 AM']site sucks.  i registered an hour ago and they still wont let me post until the moderator approves of my account.

just reading some of their posts, [b]they remind me a lot of cleveland fans.[/b]
[right][post="152530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Fucking exactly. I've been preaching this for years. They're Browns fans with slightly better hygeine. I fucking hate the Bears.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Sep 19 2005, 12:25 PM']Fucking exactly.  I've been preaching this for years. They're Browns fans with slightly better hygeine.  I fucking hate the Bears.
[right][post="152656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
they have a whole thread on why its gay to have your stadium nicknamed the jungle.

Guest Whodey420
Yeah something needs to be done about this....This is fuckin bullshit....I registered on their site about 14 hours ago and havent even received an email telling me to eat shit even....what a joke....Go needs to get ahold of their mods or someone with the rival network thing and tell them clowns to either start letting others post there or boot them from the rival network!

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Sep 19 2005, 10:25 AM']Fucking exactly.  I've been preaching this for years. They're Browns fans with slightly better hygeine.  I fucking hate the Bears.
[right][post="152656"][/post][/right][/quote]

They DO suck. A few of them are at least semi-respectful, but the worst ones are the ones who were apparently banished from the Nati or are living in Illinois to evade paying child support.

We need BJ to sneak in there incognito! :ninja:

Come to think of it, maybe their so intolerant because they've seen BJs recent posts here :lol:

The freaks are pretty high and mighty for following a team that won five games last year and whose starter is now our 3rd string QB....I'm going to enjoy the a$$ whipping we're gonna give the Bears even more because their fans seem to be such dickheads. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Sep 19 2005, 10:39 AM']They're idiots.  Thats really all I can say about them.  I don't believe in stereotyping any group, but in this case I have no choice.  [b]The worst part is that some of my best friends are Bears fans[/b]  :( .
[right][post="152665"][/post][/right][/quote]

I'm sorry :(

At least you have a support group :headbang: :headbang:

Archived