Auburn WR Duke Williams to Bengals?

but how is his WR screen game? thats all that really matters..

I know how much you love living in your little fantasy land. But the facts are that Andy had the 2nd most yds per pass (among starting QB's) and the 8th most completions over 40yds in the NFL last year while missing 3 (reg season) games due to injury. He was also the 2nd highest rated passer in the NFL.

I also know you will never acknowledge any of this since you never have. But I find intentional ignorance repugnant so I have to say something. I realize you hate the guy for some reason. But considering your love for Carson Palmer who just so happens to be one of the top choke artists of all time I find it baffling.

I know how much you love living in your little fantasy land. But the facts are that Andy had the 2nd most yds per pass (among starting QB's) and the 8th most completions over 40yds in the NFL last year while missing 3 (reg season) games due to injury. He was also the 2nd highest rated passer in the NFL.

I also know you will never acknowledge any of this since you never have. But I find intentional ignorance repugnant so I have to say something. I realize you hate the guy for some reason. But considering your love for Carson Palmer who just so happens to be one of the top choke artists of all time I find it baffling.

And the Bengals are one of the worst teams in the NFL at the WR screen game. Those screens eat up our defense at times, but our O can't ever seem to do jack with them. 

Archived