how did this win feel?

how did this win feel?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. how exited are you for our prefomance yesterday?

• wins are wins... who-fuckingdey
    • shitty weather... i'll take it
    • they had thier 3rd string qb, are 3-10 and we only won by nine?
    • if they had bulger then we lose, the O needs to pick it up
    • when is this season over?
    • fire marvin, get rid of 85, the sky is falling

I just am not excited for anymore games this season, havent been since loss #7 or so... I did sit in the rain through the whole thing, and it was a pretty boring game anyway. I honestly, dont feel anything at all about the game. I wouldnt feel pissed about a oss, I wont feel happy about a win (except to beat the Browns)... This season has no more emotion left from me...

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='607219' date='Dec 10 2007, 09:03 PM']A win is a win. This is the NFL and the other guys is getting paid to play too. Take em however you can get em.[/quote]

exactly. You don't see the Patriots feeling remorse that they get to play the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills twice a year.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='607219' date='Dec 10 2007, 09:03 PM']A win is a win. This is the NFL and the other guys is getting paid to play too. Take em however you can get em.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure no one minded beating us when we were running a 4-2-5 because we had zero healthy linebackers. It was a boring game though, brought to life the 4 times DeDe touched the ball and Palmer's pass to Johnson. Everything else was pretty boring. Still, I'd much rather win against their 3rd stringer then loser to Bulger and the Rams. I still hate losing, and people really over-rate the our best vs their best because it seldom happens.

Archived