POLL: Is Carson "Rosy" Palmer the biggest choker in the game today?

Based on Carson's track record of gagging when the game is on the line, I'd say he is:

*100% the biggest game-gagger-upper in football

*A guy who likes to pad his stats with lots of second-quarter TD passes

*Someone who wilts like a dry houseplant on big-time national TV like he did against Jacksonville

*The opposing team's best friend in the fourth quarter

Guest bengalrick

three strikes and your out...

[b]ban this fuck for not agreeing to the rules after repeatedly being told where to post this shit[/b]

GO TO THE MUTHAFUCKIN' SMACK TALK FORUM YOU DUMB, PIECE OF SHIT, IMBRED, ILLITERATE, RETARTED, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote]A guy who likes to pad his stats with lots of second-quarter TD passes[/quote]

Since when was throwing TD passes in the second quarter considered "padding stats"?

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='172924' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:08 PM']I sent him a PM just as a last line so he would actually see it and know the 1 rule we do have. It happens again and hes gone.[/quote]

patience is a virtue............... i guess <_<

i would have banned his ass already, but more power to you jamie...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='172925' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:09 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='172924' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:08 PM']
I sent him a PM just as a last line so he would actually see it and know the 1 rule we do have. It happens again and hes gone.[/quote]

patience is a virtue............... i guess <_<

i would have banned his ass already, but more power to you jamie...
[/quote]

naw i just thought it only fair that he actually know and see the rule. now I know he has, so now he knows the consequences.

[quote name='Hooky' post='172927' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:12 PM']Nice poll! How do I vote on this? This shows that his forum placement is a matter of learning curve.[/quote]

Or that they are allowing computers with internet in the psyche ward now.

[quote name='Sticky Icky' post='172921' date='Oct 19 2005, 11:04 AM']Based on Carson's track record of gagging when the game is on the line, I'd say he is:

*Someone who wilts like a dry houseplant on big-time national TV like he did against Jacksonville

*The opposing team's best friend in the fourth quarter[/quote]
I think wiggerburger is the biggest chocker, didnt you watch the playoffs last year? He rode the running game and Ds play all year and when he had to throw he chocked big time. To me you fags lost that game to the Jets but Doug Brien was your MVP. The little wiggerburgers blamed his shitty play on "broken toes"

[quote name='Sticky Icky' post='172921' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:04 PM']Based on Carson's track record of gagging when the game is on the line, I'd say he is:

*The opposing team's best friend in the fourth quarter[/quote]

Ask Baltimore if he's a choke artist, they [b]STILL[/b] haven't recovered from that game.

Ask the Titans if he is a choke artist.

You are living over a year in the past. Welcome to 2005.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='172922' date='Oct 19 2005, 12:07 PM']three strikes and your out...

[b]ban this fuck for not agreeing to the rules after repeatedly being told where to post this shit[/b]

GO TO THE MUTHAFUCKIN' SMACK TALK FORUM YOU DUMB, PIECE OF SHIT, IMBRED, ILLITERATE, RETARTED, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: [/quote]

Sweet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived