If it's Brown

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BengalBacker
134.f.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see they've got the singing fish proudly displayed on their wall. They probably still crack up every time it sings.

Don't worry....

Be happy...

Guest BengalBacker
It just hit me..he looks like Elton John and then you have Jeff Garcia there?  Thinks there something about that huh! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

brownsfan.png

I always thought he looked like a cross between:

Elton John

eltonjohn.jpg

Janet Reno

jreno0423.jpg

and Bruce Coslet

081797coslet_380x402.jpg

Guest BengalsOwn
I see they've got the singing fish proudly displayed on their wall. They probably still crack up every time it sings.

Don't worry....

Be happy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol.gif

Guest BengalLady
Their river caught on fire in the '70's. C'mon how can you not hate the Clowns.

A damn body of water on fire... only in Cleveland.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, that is funny. I learn something new every day.

Hahaha............Great post KY.............Browns fan on 700 wlw calling in about the Bengals.............Hi uhhhh yeah all id like to say is that there is one big difference between Bengals fans and Browns fans.........Us Browns fans know were bad and you Bengals fans have high hopes and you suck..........the guy on 700 I thought the differnce between us were that Bengals fans had all their teeth and all of our cars are on actual tires and in working order

Guest BengalLady
there is one big difference between Bengals fans and Browns fans.........Us Browns fans know were bad and you Bengals fans have high hopes and you suck..........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha, that is the power of positive thinking. We don't suck and we know it!

Ok, I get the fact why we hate the Browns. The team went to Baltimore, but the fans did not and they are still crazy as hell.

Guest BlackJesus

I will be at the Game .....My uncle has season tickets (30 yard line, 3rd row) behind the away bench. I will be able to hear Butch yell "gosh golly jeepers" as Chad soars past his ass !!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived