Cheaters vs Donkeys game thread

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BadassBengal
We have some great connections to the Panthers, too, and I might be going to this game if Carolina makes it. Detroit's only about 3-4 hours away.

We are fans of a feline team. WE will cheer for another feline team.

Go Panthers!!!

We should have knew that Denver wouldn't be able to get the job done. The way the blitz compared with really soft coverage meant that there was going to be an areial assault, either by us, Peyton and the Colts, or the Patriots that would beat the Broncos. Any team that has to rely on the blitz to get pressure on the QB more than likely wont make it very far in the playoffs.

Carolina and Seattle both have really good chances on how to stop the Steelers, simply because they don't have to rely on the blitz to create a pass rush. Carolina has an awesome d-line, and Seattle gets pressure from all over without having to blitz so often. Carolina has a really good secondary as well, both on the corners and at safety.

I believe that SB 40 is going to be Panthers vs Steelers, with the Panthers claiming their first Lombardi. I REALLY don't want the Stools to EVER get that one for the thumb. BEttis is a class act, but he plays on the wrong team to get any support from me.

It makes my stomach sick to say this but they made
good teams whiff.... I can 't stand the thought
of them going to the Superbowl but their defense is
on fire....I think they play inspired because of Bettis.

(I STILL HATE THEM WITH A PASSION BUT I GOTTA SAY THEY BROUGHT IT)

(I STILL FUCKING HATE THEIR FANS MORE THEN ANYTHING....)

Oh and one more thing....it REALLY made me sick to see Worthlessberger
doing well after I had to listen to all the shit about his thumb, knee,
bruised arm or leg or whatever the fuck it was....so I guess I can't just
say the defense was on fire because fuck-nut was working it also.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='207347' date='Jan 22 2006, 06:22 PM']We are fans of a feline team. WE will cheer for another feline team.

Go Panthers!!!

We should have knew that Denver wouldn't be able to get the job done. The way the blitz compared with really soft coverage meant that there was going to be an areial assault, either by us, Peyton and the Colts, or the Patriots that would beat the Broncos. Any team that has to rely on the blitz to get pressure on the QB more than likely wont make it very far in the playoffs.

Carolina and Seattle both have really good chances on how to stop the Steelers, simply because they don't have to rely on the blitz to create a pass rush. Carolina has an awesome d-line, and Seattle gets pressure from all over without having to blitz so often. Carolina has a really good secondary as well, both on the corners and at safety.

I believe that SB 40 is going to be Panthers vs Steelers, with the Panthers claiming their first Lombardi. I REALLY don't want the Stools to EVER get that one for the thumb. BEttis is a class act, but he plays on the wrong team to get any support from me.[/quote]Looks to me the blitz is what got pitt in the super bowl.And they are a wild card team...

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='207353' date='Jan 22 2006, 06:26 PM']It makes my stomach sick to say this but they made
good teams whiff.... I can 't stand the thought
of them going to the Superbowl but their defense is
on fire....I think they play inspired because of Bettis.

(I STILL HATE THEM WITH A PASSION BUT I GOTTA SAY THEY BROUGHT IT)

(I STILL FUCKING HATE THEIR FANS MORE THEN ANYTHING....)[/quote]I feel your pain.That team just played more physical than most.......

Archived