Cheaters vs Donkeys game thread

Guest BengalBacker

The Broncos still have a chance

Maybe Hines Ward will get his coach in a headlock at halftime :blink:

If Pittsburgh wins the SuperBowl which they probably will, they should put an asterisk next to it denoting the circumstances that let them advance past the wildcard game

SuperBowl MVP Kimo Von Oelhoffen

Guest steggyD
Why the hell is Denver allowing the Steelers receivers to be wide open on every play. Hell, I think I can make those throws, most of them. Then a few lucky bounces. Hell with it, I'm done with football. I will not watch a Super Bowl with the Steelers in it.

[quote name='steggyD' post='207311' date='Jan 22 2006, 10:43 PM']Hell with it, I'm done with football. I will not watch a Super Bowl with the Steelers in it.[/quote]

Me neither. Which is why I'm looking forward to Carolina/Seattle so much. The last football I get for 9months.
VB

[quote name='Bunghole' post='207319' date='Jan 22 2006, 06:11 PM']The irony in all this is that the team that had the best chance to beat them was US, provided Palmer wasn't cut down by a dirty play....

I HATE THE STEELERS!!!!!!![/quote]
I'll say it again, I HATE KARMA. I'm starting to think that our team did something to anger the football gods, and as punishment, we are forced to witness our arch rivals make their way to the championship game and have a chance to win it. How else could you explain that freak play that ended Carson's season, other than it was dirty?

Of course we were the best chance to beat them. Neither Indy nor Denver has the O-line to play against these guys. We know how to contain the Steeler blitz, and we know from personal exdperience that the Steeler secondary w/the exception of Polamalu, sucks major Donkey dick. Plus we have the running game to play ball-control with this team (when we decide to use it), and the No Huddle, which really fucks them up. Indy is a soft team, and Denver hardly uses the no-huddle.

It should be the Bengals playing for the right to the Superbowl. I know we could have dispatched Denver in the divisional playoffs if we got past the Steelers, and I really would have liked my chances against New England or Indy, and whoever whe face in the SuperBowl.

We could have gone all the way, but some people on the team shut it down early, and that fucked us. The hit to Carson was just salt in the wound.

Well, I have to say the Steelers have been playing some mighty inspired football. Now that i think on it, I wouldn't mind them winning the Superbowl because it will only give us more fuel for our team to try even harder to knock them off.
<<anticipates the tidal wave of Pitt trolls after they win the Superbowl>>

[quote name='Bunghole' post='207330' date='Jan 22 2006, 11:58 PM']Well, I have to say the Steelers have been playing some mighty inspired football. Now that i think on it, I wouldn't mind them winning the Superbowl because it will only give us more fuel for our team to try even harder to knock them off.
<<anticipates the tidal wave of Pitt trolls after they win the Superbowl>>[/quote]

No ones going to beat Pissburgh, thats your SuperBowl champion

[quote name='Storm' post='207332' date='Jan 22 2006, 07:01 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='207330' date='Jan 22 2006, 11:58 PM']
Well, I have to say the Steelers have been playing some mighty inspired football. Now that i think on it, I wouldn't mind them winning the Superbowl because it will only give us more fuel for our team to try even harder to knock them off.
<<anticipates the tidal wave of Pitt trolls after they win the Superbowl>>[/quote]

[/quote]

The Seahawks are the most talented and best-coached team left right now. And let's not forget Carolina's talented defense. but I think it'll be the 'hawks. And I'm not ready to hand it to the Steelers just yet. Perhaps them making it to the Superbowl and falling short YET AGAIN would be pretty sweet.
The 'Hawks have an awesome running attack as well as a good passing game, thanks to Holmgren and Hasselbeck....

[quote name='Storm' post='207332' date='Jan 22 2006, 07:01 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='207330' date='Jan 22 2006, 11:58 PM']

[/quote]
Carolina could kick pittsburghs ass...

because there defense covers

and they have steve smith...steelers couldnt cover steve smith.

Guest BadassBengal
Yea, Carolina has a very good D. They could get Pitt off of the field quite easily and pressure Ben, I think. Ken Lucus, Ricky Manning, and Chris Gamble is a great trio back there. They have some great underrated LBs, too. Dan Morgan is a monster, and Will Witherspoon is also good. They've got a good DT, too, in Buckner. Too bad Jenkins is on IR, tho.

Archived