Cheaters vs Donkeys game thread

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='207292' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:21 PM']Is there no justice?? The Squeelers commit a dirty play on us, and they are going to the Superbowl????

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

PLUMMER JUST GOT PICKED OFF BY IKE TAYLOR. FUCK YOU, KARMA!!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO MAKE PITTSBURGH'S SEASON GO DOWN IN FLAMES.[/quote]

God doesn't like us. It's plain and simple. He loves Jerome Bettis and wants the Stillers to go to the POs.

WOW. That was a great play. That was an AMAZING play. Fuck Brat. i want that dude from the Steelers...

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='207294' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:24 PM'][quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='207292' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:21 PM']
Is there no justice?? The Squeelers commit a dirty play on us, and they are going to the Superbowl????

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

PLUMMER JUST GOT PICKED OFF BY IKE TAYLOR. FUCK YOU, KARMA!!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO MAKE PITTSBURGH'S SEASON GO DOWN IN FLAMES.[/quote]

God doesn't like us. It's plain and simple. He loves Jerome Bettis and wants the Stillers to go to the POs.

WOW. That was a great play. That was an AMAZING play. Fuck Brat. i want that dude from the Steelers...
[/quote]

I blame Kitna.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='207295' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:25 PM'][quote name='BadassBengal' post='207294' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:24 PM']
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='207292' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:21 PM']
Is there no justice?? The Squeelers commit a dirty play on us, and they are going to the Superbowl????

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

[/quote]

I blame Kitna.
[/quote]
Even Kitna can beat the Broncos defense. I blame Kicck My AssHolen for this shit.

Shitters lead 24-3.

I just saw Carson hit part 2: It looks like the Broncos have started cheating too, they just cut down one of the Steeler defensive linemen, I think it's AAron Smith, and it looks bad. The right knee bent in the same grotesque way that Carson's did. I think it could be a ACL

Maybe karma is still around [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='207299' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:28 PM'][quote name='BengalBacker' post='207295' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:25 PM']
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='207294' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:24 PM']
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='207292' date='Jan 22 2006, 05:21 PM']

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

[/quote]

I blame Kitna.
[/quote]
Even Kitna can beat the Broncos defense. I blame Kicck My AssHolen for this shit.

Shitters lead 24-3.

I just saw Carson hit part 2: It looks like the Broncos have started cheating too, they just cut down one of the Steeler defensive linemen, I think it's AAron Smith, and it looks bad.
[/quote]

Good shit. Aaron Smith is a good D-lineman. A starter at DE. Take out a couple of their O-linemen now... maybe joey fucking porter. or just have all your o-linemen forget to block, and go knock the shit outta polamalu.

Archived