----- OFFICIAL SUPERBOWL GAME THREAD -----

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Sorry Mick .... but this perofrmance is sub par ....

if they wanted to bring in a classic

they should have chose the great Bob Dylan .....

cause this is somewhat sad [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='The_Joker' post='214101' date='Feb 5 2006, 08:17 PM']Besides the pylon....Ben pulled the ball from under his fat gut while on the ground and pushed it in the endzone. No way was he in...[font="Impact"] [size=3]FUCKING BULLSHIT [/size][/font][/quote]

Oh yea...

I thought if you have a foot down and hit the pylon, it's a td. i thought the pylon counted as havin a foot down

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='214093' date='Feb 5 2006, 08:13 PM'][color="#000066"][b]Am I the only one that saw the Seattle WR kick the pylon ??? on that last TD ???

someone with Tivo rewind that shit :angry:

<_< <_< <_< [/b] [/color][/quote]

We've watched it a few times and it does look like he hit the pylon. Should have been looked at. I am not an Oliver Stone conspiracy guy but I think there is a future Stone movie for the Steelers playoff run. THe refs seem to let them do anything and inturn not call fairly for the opponent.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='214102' date='Feb 5 2006, 08:17 PM'][b]Sorry Mick .... but this perofrmance is sub par ....

if they wanted to bring in a classic

they should have chose the great Bob Dylan .....

cause this is somewhat sad [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

Somewhat?

This is some of the tiredest, sloppiest shit I have ever heard.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='214093' date='Feb 5 2006, 08:13 PM'][color="#000066"][b]Am I the only one that saw the Seattle WR kick the pylon ??? on that last TD ???

i agree with u, i was yelling mass, its teh MOTHER FUCKING SUPERBOWL, why r they not checking the close shit?

and the rolling stones suck, ill be glad when this shit is over...id rather see aretha franklins titty than hear this shit

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='214107' date='Feb 5 2006, 08:19 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='214093' date='Feb 5 2006, 08:13 PM']
[color="#000066"][b]Am I the only one that saw the Seattle WR kick the pylon ??? on that last TD ???

i agree with u, i was yelling mass, its teh MOTHER FUCKING SUPERBOWL, why r they not checking the close shit?

and the rolling stones suck, ill be glad when this shit is over...[b]id rather see aretha franklins titty than hear this shit[/b]
[/quote]
ehh....

not so much :mellow: :blink: :huh:

Archived