The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Guest BadassBengal

fuck this. im still a vampire and i did the task to get the vampire cure. Im supposed to find 5 grand sould gems and meet some whacko on the side of a road when i have them. i now have 13 and the whacko never shows up on my map so i can go to her.

any help would be great

Guest BadassBengal
Well, I haven't played the game in about a week, as I've recently picked up Jade Empire(an Xbox game), and it is fucking unbelievable.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='250174' date='Apr 15 2006, 07:25 PM']Well, I haven't played the game in about a week, as I've recently picked up Jade Empire(an Xbox game), and it is fucking unbelievable.[/quote]

that game is FUCKING amazing...i dont have the patience to play it.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='whodey319' post='250170' date='Apr 15 2006, 07:15 PM']fuck this. im still a vampire and i did the task to get the vampire cure. Im supposed to find 5 grand sould gems and meet some whacko on the side of a road when i have them. i now have 13 and the whacko never shows up on my map so i can go to her.

any help would be great[/quote]

[url="http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Cure_Vampirism"]http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Cure_Vampirism[/url]

You've followed the quest to the letter?

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='248899' date='Apr 13 2006, 04:32 PM']its not hard to replace halo 2, i mean that is one of the worst games ever. I only play it cuz i dominate everyone and it makes me feel good about myself [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/quote]

lol all right :)

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='StringCheese' post='249525' date='Apr 14 2006, 03:38 PM']I haven't visited this site in a while, but when I noticed that there was a thread about Oblivian I almost creamed myself. I am getting the game soon (Probably Tuesday) and can't wait to play. I played ElderScrolls III Morrowind on XBOX for about fourty something hours before I got bored with it. There was too many things to do that I forgot what the main quest was that I wwas supposed to be doing. I was addicted for a few months though.
Is this game anything like the last version? (If anyone played it) If it is do you like this version better or Morrowind III.
I read that everyone was addicted to the game for a while, but interest has seemed to dwindle recently.
Just a few comments/ questions. (I know this post is a little like Matt Six's (no offence).[/quote]

Ha. I just really get into games sometimes and don't want to screw anything up... so I ask a lot of questions.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='whodey319' post='250170' date='Apr 15 2006, 07:15 PM']fuck this. im still a vampire and i did the task to get the vampire cure. Im supposed to find 5 grand sould gems and meet some whacko on the side of a road when i have them. i now have 13 and the whacko never shows up on my map so i can go to her.

u might have to wait until a certain time to meet her. i had to meet some dude @ 12:00... i was there since 11:00, he showed up at 11:30.

You can download a torrent of the Prima Oblivion Game Guide [url="http://www.mininova.org/get/263615"]here[/url] It'll give you all the info on getting the cure and info on all the quest.

Guest BadassBengal
anyone who has an xbox or a 360, and you're gettin kinda bored of this game, you need to pick up Jade Empire. The game is great.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Matt_Six' post='250668' date='Apr 17 2006, 12:15 AM']what's it about>?[/quote]

just buy Jade Empire, it is seriously that good. It is only like 19 bucks now and it was one of the best games that game out in 2005 for any console. It didnt get much advertisement, but it was a HUGE seller when i worked at gamestop and everyone who played it loved it that ive known, including a bunch of guys who are HUGE final fantasy masterbators who love to rip other games.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='mongoloido' post='250728' date='Apr 17 2006, 08:18 AM']I always wished they'd make a sequal to Crimson Skies. I loved that game.[/quote]

the plane game that came with the xbox live subscription?

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='250616' date='Apr 16 2006, 09:14 PM']anyone who has an xbox or a 360, and you're gettin kinda bored of this game, you need to pick up Jade Empire. The game is great.[/quote]

Yes, that game is very cool. :thumbsup: It is kind of like the Elderscrolls games but the graffics aren't as good and the quests aren't as long. The fighting is real time, which means you see the enemies walking around and you can go up to them to fight them or run away if you don't. The best part of the game is that you can pick certain people to be in your group and the fighting is very cool. To give you an idea of how good it is I went to trade in Halo I and Jade Empire and they were only going to give me ten bucks for each game. I decided to keep Jade Empire instead of Halo. That should say enough right there.
I would definitely recommend it especially for twenty bucks.

Crimson Sky is also a very cool game. I think they are making a sequal for it on 360.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='StringCheese' post='250817' date='Apr 17 2006, 11:47 AM']Yes, that game is very cool. :thumbsup: It is kind of like the Elderscrolls games but the graffics aren't as good and the quests aren't as long. The fighting is real time, which means you see the enemies walking around and you can go up to them to fight them or run away if you don't. The best part of the game is that you can pick certain people to be in your group and the fighting is very cool. [b]To give you an idea of how good it is I went to trade in Halo I and Jade Empire and they were only going to give me ten bucks for each game. I decided to keep Jade Empire instead of Halo.[/b] That should say enough right there.
I would definitely recommend it especially for twenty bucks.

Crimson Sky is also a very cool game. I think they are making a sequal for it on 360.[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY, u dont LAN halo 1. I am very disappointed in u :angry:

u will have to play halo 1 with us boys in the nati.

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='250811' date='Apr 17 2006, 11:34 AM']the plane game that came with the xbox live subscription?[/quote]

That's the one. I really like that whole deco "world of tomorrow" feel. Great fun. :)

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='mongoloido' post='250882' date='Apr 17 2006, 01:28 PM']That's the one. I really like that whole deco "world of tomorrow" feel. Great fun. :)[/quote]

good game, tough to get good at, online atleast.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='250888' date='Apr 17 2006, 01:40 PM']Splinter Cell games are the best ones for xbox, Im looking foward to the new one in a few months.[/quote]

eh, i bought my xbox just for Splinter Cell 1 and played it for a whlie and got bored and havnet played a Splinter Cell game since.

Guest Matt_Six
My roommate also bought that "Blazing Angels" or something like that, game. He played it for about 1 day, said "fuck it" and bought Call of Duty. He beat it... now he is playing Oblivion.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='250869' date='Apr 17 2006, 01:11 PM']OBVIOUSLY, u dont LAN halo 1. I am very disappointed in u :angry:
u will have to play halo 1 with us boys in the nati.[/quote]

What do you mean LAN. (I'm not very computer literate) If you mean playing through the PC I haven't tried it. How do you go about doing that. I was an absolute beast playing Halo I. Entered a few tournaments and did very well in each of them. I think my brother still owns a copy. If not I think it is only ten bucks used. I also played Halo II a lot through XBOX Live. I had a one month free subscription and played nonstop. My gamertag was cavemanjoint.
Anyway let me know about the LAN thing.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='StringCheese' post='251014' date='Apr 17 2006, 05:24 PM']What do you mean LAN. (I'm not very computer literate) If you mean playing through the PC I haven't tried it. How do you go about doing that. I was an absolute beast playing Halo I. Entered a few tournaments and did very well in each of them. I think my brother still owns a copy. If not I think it is only ten bucks used. I also played Halo II a lot through XBOX Live. I had a one month free subscription and played nonstop. My gamertag was cavemanjoint.
Anyway let me know about the LAN thing.[/quote]

when everyone gets together and hooks up 2-4 TVs, 2-4 Xboxs and 2-4 halo 1 discs and u play multiplayer games against each other. Its like Xbox live but at home, since Halo 1 doesnt play on live. I play h2 on xbox live a little bit, but no one on there is very good.

ive gone to tourneys for halo 1 and halo 2. Mostly i go to Columbus, but we have been to Chicago and Philly and maybe Marlyand and NYC this year.

Where in cincy do u live?

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Matt_Six' post='250668' date='Apr 17 2006, 12:15 AM']what's it about>?[/quote]

Aright, you train under at this secluded fighting school under a guy named Master Li. Master Li is this old, badass type dude, and you're his protege. Well, some shit happens, you learn some new kickass powers, and you and ya friend have to go out to save him. The fighting in this game is fucking great. It has full on action combat, and you can switch back and forth between different martial arts and fighting styles, and it's just great. The story has given me so many twists and shit so far, it's insane. Crazy good story. This game was made by the people who made KOTOR(the first one, not the second). You should know it's good.

Archived